IGNORED

Nie posts pic of daughter's genitals

Beeks

Is anyone else appalled by this?? Nie posted a picture of her infant daughter where the subject seems to be the child's private parts. Seriously - there are no faces in the photo - just her mom's back and the baby's genitals. Nie posted it because she mentioned changing the baby's diaper ( in other words - there was no need for a picture like this. It added nothing to the blog post. We all know baby's get diapers changed). Doesn't she know pedophiles troll mommy blogs for this stuff? Wtf is wrong with this woman?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read about this on MWOP. I couldn't believe it was real.

I am really shocked by it. Maybe she has some issues with her thinking since her accident ( not being snarky - it's just the only thing I can think of that would make a mother post something like that on a blog read by millions of strangers).

I'll admit to not thinking that pictures of naked babies are a big deal (there are people who get turned on by anything so by that argument no one would post any pictures at all) but wtf, we all know what nappy changes look like. A cute baby butt picture (like a toddler getting into the toilet or something) would be one thing, this is just....weird.

Yep, there it is - not obscured at all ... who does that?? In other Nie Nie dumbness, she writes in the genitals post, "I prayer a lot" and also, a fundie's favorite french ... "wala!"

I'll admit to not thinking that pictures of naked babies are a big deal (there are people who get turned on by anything so by that argument no one would post any pictures at all) but wtf, we all know what nappy changes look like. A cute baby butt picture (like a toddler getting into the toilet or something) would be one thing, this is just....weird.

Really? I don't care if somebody gets turned on by my car (which I posted a pic of once when I had a blog). But I sure as FUCK care if some random weirdo gets turned on by my CHILD which is why you don't post pictures like that online. There's a huge, huge, huge difference. I can't believe people don't see this.

Yeah, joining the chorus here. Naked baby pictures usually get an "awww" from me. But said photos usually focus on the baby's face, at least show the face, are at least cute. Something is off. Maybe she thought it would be cute and it is just a gigantic fail.

Yeah, joining the chorus here. Naked baby pictures usually get an "awww" from me. But said photos usually focus on the baby's face, at least show the face, are at least cute. Something is off. Maybe she thought it would be cute and it is just a gigantic fail.

I agree. This isn't like a cute bath pic or something along those lines. It's just very strange.

Not only is her baby girl hanging out for the world to see.. but at the end of the first page, we get this gem:

20120603_7848.jpg

It's captioned that the three in the pic are siblings. Wow.

I think the picture is disqusting and she needs to pull it. Stephanie is so naive about the world, it is pitiful. She is not intelligent enought to recognize when I picture should not be shared with the world at large. Has no one in her family called out for this, or are they all afraid of her since her accident? Fearful of hurting her emotional feelings? I obviously do not have a hight opinion of Stephanie.

She must be getting a huge backlash in emails considering how many forums are talking about the pic. I bet she'll silently pull it down. I hope, anyway.

I think the picture is disqusting and she needs to pull it. Stephanie is so naive about the world, it is pitiful. She is not intelligent enought to recognize when I picture should not be shared with the world at large. Has no one in her family called out for this, or are they all afraid of her since her accident? Fearful of hurting her emotional feelings? I obviously do not have a hight opinion of Stephanie.
There's naive and then there's... whatever this is. I'm a tad appalled that such a picture wouldn't violate their weird modesty codes.

Boundaries, fundies, that's why the rest of us have and teach boundaries.

If they teach their kids boudaries, their kids might decide to put some up and cut off mom and dad.

This pic is disturbing. I'm not bothered by baby/toddler nudity, but normal people focus on the child's face. This is just wrong.

Even if there weren't pedophiles out there trolling mommy blogs, it's still inappropriate. What kid wants their genitals out there on the Internet for all to see? I think naked baby pictures (i.e. kid in the bathtub) are fine to show to immediate family, but I don't think it belongs online.

Who is this blogger? It seems like it would be a major breach of modesty for Gothardites and VFers.

Who the hell was taking this picture? NieNie has never been a favorite of mine, and most of the time I find her boring and just plain avaricious.

Link, please? I'd like to leave a comment.

I don't think it's possible, I'm over there and don't see any sign of comments, even after I signed in on Blogger. :?

Here's the link, though: nieniedialoguesDOTblogspot.com/ It's the June 12 post.

she doesn't allow comments because she can't handle criticism.

I second the request for a link only because I honestly can't believe this exists

Even if there weren't pedophiles out there trolling mommy blogs, it's still inappropriate. What kid wants their genitals out there on the Internet for all to see? I think naked baby pictures (i.e. kid in the bathtub) are fine to show to immediate family, but I don't think it belongs online.

Who is this blogger? It seems like it would be a major breach of modesty for Gothardites and VFers.

She's a hardcore Mormon mommy blogger made famous by her near death in a plane crash in 2008.

I second the request for a link only because I honestly can't believe this exists

like someone upthread stated it's the last pic on her most recent blog post. just google "nienie" and you'll get it.

Guest Anonymous

she doesn't allow comments because she can't handle criticism.

Yep. If I recall correctly she got an e-mail she didn't like once and posted the sender's full name and e-mail address and unleashed her sheeple on them. And it wasn't even a bad e-mail! Just disagreeing. So if you e-mail her, I suggest you use a dummy account.

Not only is her baby girl hanging out for the world to see.. but at the end of the first page, we get this gem:

20120603_7848.jpg

It's captioned that the three in the pic are siblings. Wow.

i can't get over home much the girl in the pic above looks like Nie's daughter Jane. weird.

Archived