IGNORED

Guess who else is living in a camper?

kittypie

razingruth.blogspot.com/

I have written of my skepticism about RR before. I think I've figured out the root of my skepticism, of which the most current post is a shining example. It's the poor-mouthing/dry-begging. It has emerged (to me) as a subtle theme in her posts over the years. Maybe I get it because I've DONE it before; you know, takes one to know one?

Anyway, I know she has some FJ supporters, thought I'd throw this out there.

I don't have a dog in this fight. Suffice to say two twenty something women living in a camper is something that would draw a side eye here in Oregon. Your own comparison probably has more to do with your personal skepticism of Ruth. I will reiterate what was oft mentioned on the Shrader thread, there are two adults and 7 children living in Shraders pop up camper.

I don't think she is necessarily poor-mouthing. If she is blogging about her life and right now her life includes living in a van, should she leave that out? I have a blog I started fairly recently and I struggle with it. Sometimes describing my reality would come off as begging for money, and that is not my intent. I struggle with the same issue with friends and family. I don't want them to think I am asking for money or feel that I am coercing donations, but speaking freely about my day-to-day stresses might feel that way.

Archived