IGNORED

Don't Mess With Bristol: Palin Has God On Her Side!

doggie

Looks like we won't be seeing more of Bristol.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-0 ... ality-show

Yeah, she got pregnant despite her mother's very vocal objections to premarital sex, but she's only in the spotlight because she put herself there. In 2008, John McCain also had a seventeen year old daughter, but you never heard anything about her, and still don't.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

color me shocked. the legal battles will cost more then the show generates. It could not happen to a nicer person.

I hope we're done with the Palins. We have momma cougar preggers before marriage, bristol squirting one out without the benefit of a headship and the son knocking up his GF so they could have the photo op shotgun wedding. Frankly I don't care if your unmarried and preggers, just don't preach one sermon and do another.

riffle

I hope we're done with the Palins. We have momma cougar preggers before marriage, bristol squirting one out without the benefit of a headship and the son knocking up his GF so they could have the photo op shotgun wedding. Frankly I don't care if your unmarried and preggers, just don't preach one sermon and do another.

riffle

I read over at TWOP that the ratings were even lower than the Duggars at the nadir of their run a couple of seasons ago. Given that most of this shit was taped over a year ago, who really gives two shits now?

Looks like we won't be seeing more of Bristol.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-0 ... ality-show

Nice.

Yeah, she got pregnant despite her mother's very vocal objections to premarital sex, but she's only in the spotlight because she put herself there. In 2008, John McCain also had a seventeen year old daughter, but you never heard anything about her, and still don't.

Good point, McCain's got several children but Meghan's the only one with a public presence (just last night Michael Ian Black was on tv promoting a book they wrote together).

I've heard of Bridget, but only because she was used by McCain's opponents in 2000 to suggest that McCain cheated on his white wife. In fact, Wikipedia's definition of "whispering campaign" includes the story of McCain's adopted daughter from Bangladesh and how it was suggested in South Carolina primaries that she might be McCain's bio daughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whispering_campaign

The GOP, nothing but class. :roll:

She should have taken the money she earned on DWTS and gone to college, gotten a degree and made a real life for her and her son. Much more exciting/lucrative to go to LA and become a Z list celeb!

But to go to college, especially while taking care of a child and holding a job, is really hard work and quite challenging. And we all know education means nothing to the Palins. They seem proud to be willfully ignorant.

Someone over at TWOP called Bristol a "slug of nothingness." Yep, that pretty much sums her up.

But to go to college, especially while taking care of a child and holding a job, is really hard work and quite challenging. And we all know education means nothing to the Palins. They seem proud to be willfully ignorant.

Someone over at TWOP called Bristol a "slug of nothingness." Yep, that pretty much sums her up.

I'm reading that TWOP thread now and I love the comments. A few people are jokingly discussing ways the show's ratings can get a boost. The TWOP poster also compared the Palin daughter to Chelsea Clinton and the Bush twins. I have to agree with those posters, Chelsea, Jenna, and Barbara are classy and educated compared to Bristol and Willow. There was the Bush twins underage drinking incident, but the Bush twins owned up to their mistakes and they are educated. Bristol would never do overseas charity work.

Archived