IGNORED

Don't Mess With Bristol: Palin Has God On Her Side!

doggie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is an asshole, but she has a fanbase of idiots who praise her being a good Christian who didn't abort her child. Her fanbase fails to see that she is an asshole and a hypocrite. Bristol has not attend college so far and it seems like she is trying to make a living on the speaking circuit. Bristol is a moron, she has bashed the LGB community several times, but yet she had no problem signing a reality show contract with Lifetime. Lifetime has made several gay and lesbian themed movies, they used to air Will&Grace reruns, and some of their original programming has focused on lesbian celebrities.

She is an asshole, but she has a fanbase of idiots who praise her being a good Christian who didn't abort her child.

And yet Jamie Lynn Spears is a whore for getting knocked up. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

And yet Jamie Lynn Spears is a whore for getting knocked up. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

Yup. I respect Jamie Lynn more than Bristol. Jamie Lynn dropped off the radar and focused on caring for her child. I've heard Jamie is going to attempt a country music career. I wish her the best.

I must say, little Tripp is one of the cutest children. I hope he grows up to have more sense than both of his parents.

Yup. I respect Jamie Lynn more than Bristol. Jamie Lynn dropped off the radar and focused on caring for her child. I've heard Jamie is going to attempt a country music career. I wish her the best.

Same here.

I must say, little Tripp is one of the cutest children. I hope he grows up to have more sense than both of his parents.

That's setting the bar quite low.

I can't stand Bristol or Levi. They are both uneducated attention-seekers and very badly need to stop talking.

Bristol Palin needs to STFU before she opens her mouth once too often and falls in. Mark my words, she will one day and then she can kiss goodbye to her 'influence and fame'.

Shame her God doesn't exist :roll:

(I don't mean to offend any Christians/theists on this site, but I just can't help myself when I see statements like this)

It is amazing how many of God's best friends are assholes. Really makes me wonder about God.

Sarah Palin preaches abstinence, yet both of her grandchildren were conceived outside of marriage.* How's that abstinence thing working out for you, Sarah?

*not judging, just stating a fact

Sarah Palin preaches abstinence, yet both of her grandchildren were conceived outside of marriage.* How's that abstinence thing working out for you, Sarah?

*not judging, just stating a fact

Yup those are facts. There are some conservatives who do bash the Palins because of Track and Bristol. Sarah will never come out and admit that abstinence isn't for everyone.

Bristol comments that she has a "thick skin". My ass, she does. Someone with a thick skin does not start fights with strangers because they said something bad about their mother. Karma will probably kick me in the ass for this comment, but I actually look forward to the day when she falls. Because she will fall hard.

Bristol Palin is a fuckwit. She graphically wrote about her drunken sexual encounter with her childs father in the book, never thinking that the kid will eventually grow up and be able to read about his loveless conception.

Not even gonna bother to read her bullhonkery.

Instead, I shall reference a quote from one of my fave movies - Cold Mountain.

"I imagine God is weary of being called down on both sides of an argument."

QUIT BUGGIN' JESUS, BRISTOL. HE'S GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO.

Not even gonna bother to read her bullhonkery.

Instead, I shall reference a quote from one of my fave movies - Cold Mountain.

"I imagine God is weary of being called down on both sides of an argument."

QUIT BUGGIN' JESUS, BRISTOL. HE'S GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO.

great I loved your post :character-beavisbutthead: :happy-cheerleaderkid::text-bravo::text-goodpost:

Bristol Palin is a fuckwit. She graphically wrote about her drunken sexual encounter with her childs father in the book, never thinking that the kid will eventually grow up and be able to read about his loveless conception.

Both of Tripp's parents have written books that will give him hours of WTF when he grows up. He'll probably spend years trying to decide which version of his conception is true.

Bristol can get away with shit other "stars" can't, because people are blindly devoted to her mother. Willow could start a blog for Alaskan Wiccans, some conservatives would figure out a way to explain how she's still a good Christian. I'd bet that a majority of Bristol fans are actually her mother's fans, and when asked what they love about Bristol, the answer will always involve Sarah in some way.

Bristol Palin needs to STFU before she opens her mouth once too often and falls in. Mark my words, she will one day and then she can kiss goodbye to her 'influence and fame'.

I think her fame has run its course already. I will predict that her show will be a short-lived flop. The number of people who care what Bristol Palin's opinions are on any subject can only continue to dwindle.

I thought she was leaving Hollywood and the spotlight to raise her child? I guess not, if she's doing a reality show. The famewhore gene runs deep in that disgusting family. You know, when fucking Elisabeth Hasselbeck is telling you that you did the wrong thing by picking on Obama and his daughters, you know you fucked up bad.

And yeah - Bristol Palin is a godly saint for keeping her baby after her idiot boyfriend knocked her up, but Jamie Lynn Spears is a trashy slut for the same reason? Stupid. I'm also waiting for the day her attempt at celebrity fails.

":2lw6xnfz]

I think her fame has run its course already. I will predict that her show will be a short-lived flop. The number of people who care what Bristol Palin's opinions are on any subject can only continue to dwindle.

This. That show will be canceled because her 15 minutes expired a long time ago.

My knowledge of the Palin's is woefully inadequate and purely based on ..in reality her mother's rather abhorrent politics...and a few 'specials' I have seen on TLC/Discovery. IF she has a show based on her Mother's ...hard to find a term for her, I really hesitate to use fame..i will be sure to watch it.

My knowledge of the Palin's is woefully inadequate and purely based on ..in reality her mother's rather abhorrent politics...and a few 'specials' I have seen on TLC/Discovery. IF she has a show based on her Mother's ...hard to find a term for her, I really hesitate to use fame..i will be sure to watch it.

Famewhore, maybe? Nice to see you here.

There isn't anything else but her mother, see. Bristol doesn't get on DWTS because she is special or talented or famous, except for getting knocked up before Mama's run, and then blathering across America with a "Abstinence Only" message. Yeah, looks like that really worked in the Palin house!

I really can't stand the Palin family. I don't care about a person's political or religious views but I do care whether or not they practice what they preach. Bristol, and her mother, are both hypocrites of the highest order who are supported by a mindless fan base. Bristol needs to get out of the public eye and focus on improving herself for her child's sake.

I would say that is acceptable...because YE Gods...Make money the easy way....My knowledge of her after that is negligible. I take it she now says 'abstinence' is good? Well, nothing like a reformed sinner to get votes..HA...Load of shite...I did see the Kate plus Sarah (h or no h?) It takes a lot to make either look good...to the ordinary. Scenery was awesome.

Archived