IGNORED

Homemaker by Choice shitcanned her Facebook

Deleted08

homemakerbychoice.net/2012/06/priorities.html

I think the second pregnancy is hard for Amber to deal with. When she found she was expecting she really sounded like she had an "oh shit" moment when you have two kids under 2.

With them being back in the States, I think Ruben has had quite a culture shock compared to Norway. Also with Amber being back in America now, she's not so reliant on him as if she was living in Norway by herself.

They weren't even stateside a month when she found she was pregnant. She just really sounds run down to me.

I've read her blog a couple of times when she has come up in FJ threads. Does anyone know how old she is? She looks very young in the photos/videos on her blog. (I'm not trying to snark on her appearance, not my deal, just curious about her age)

I've read her blog a couple of times when she has come up in FJ threads. Does anyone know how old she is? She looks very young in the photos/videos on her blog. (I'm not trying to snark on her appearance, not my deal, just curious about her age)

I believe she's early 20s? I feel bad for her. I'm sure getting married young, jetting off to a new country and having one baby was all romantic and wonderful but now she's back home and knocked up again and it sounds like reality is setting in.

She is really young I think she's 20-22 or something. She annoys me so much. I'm surprised she's making such a fuss about the pregnancy so early. Then again fundies tend to just say miscarriage is god taking the angel back and get pregnant again.

I think when you have your first kid the fundies think it's easy. Wait until you get 5 kids pulling you every which way. I'd be burnt out in a day!

She really sounds under the weather to me in her latest video, I hope she's not getting depressed or anything.

Archived