IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Instagram

formergothardite

It was only a matter of time until she got one. She writes down things that the LORD impresses on her heart, takes a picture of it and then puts it on instagram. It is some deep stuff, let me tell you!

http://web.stagram.com/n/missraquel316/

Apparently posting pictures of herself on her blog isn't displaying her modesty enough, so she needs to do it here too. :roll:

Those song lyrics sound very much like.....DATING TALK!!!!!!!!

Also why is she holding a broken robin's egg? :?

The LORD just happened to impress popular song lyrics onto her heart.

Those song lyrics sound very much like.....DATING TALK!!!!!!!!

Also why is she holding a broken robin's egg? :?

Whole egg on the floor means pregnant, broken egg in the hand means virgin? :think: Fundies suck at symbolism.

:angry-screaming: ok the excessive #fucking #idiot #fundie #hashtags have got to go !!!

Does she really need to take a picture of herself holding up a cup every single time she goes out to get a coffee?

Does she really need to take a picture of herself holding up a cup every single time she goes out to get a coffee?

Yes. How else can she show how modest and humble she is.

There seems to be a lack of many horse pictures. I have a feeling she doesn't really spend that much time with the horse God gave her.

I can't believe she has the lyrics to "Call me maybe" on there... so defrauding. I wonder if she understands what the song is really about? Probably not.

At first glance she looks like she has a moustache in her profile pic.

I kind of noticed that. I've seen other pics where she has some upper lip hair. That is a bit common with some women. My mom and sister do waxings at least once a month.

At least 'Miss Raquel' is allowed to have friends. If I didn't know any better, I'd peg her as a regular teenager. However, she really needs to get her head out of the clouds. I have a feeling that reality is going to hit her hard when she finds out that relationships aren't what they are in fairy-tales.

At least 'Miss Raquel' is allowed to have friends. If I didn't know any better, I'd peg her as a regular teenager. However, she really needs to get her head out of the clouds. I have a feeling that reality is going to hit her hard when she finds out that relationships aren't what they are in fairy-tales.

This. She is fundie lite and I believe that most or all of her friends are fundie lite. I think it is good that has any friends unlike the Maxwell girls. I also agree she does need to get her head out of clouds about relationships and other things.

I never thought that I would say this but Josh seems deeper than this flat puddle of tripe. :whistle:

I never thought that I would say this but Josh seems deeper than this flat puddle of tripe. :whistle:

Agreed. At least Smuggar posts a wide variety of greasy foods. This is just one vaginal flower after another.

Agreed. At least Smuggar posts a wide variety of greasy foods. This is just one vaginal flower after another.

Interspersed with the odd caffeine face shot. It's like she's trying to hard to be deep and artistic without really knowing what those two words mean.

"Delight in the Lork"

That is all.

That needs to be a new posting level status. 2000 posts=delighting in the lork.

Also WTF is it with fundie girls and taking photos of flowers? We get it, the lord has blessed your garden. Get over it!

Apparently posting pictures of herself on her blog isn't displaying her modesty enough, so she needs to do it here too. :roll:

Lol. I always found her "modesty" claims hilarious.

She also seems to get hashtags confused with search keywords.

I don't know how to make the pictures show up on this thread, but the one where she says the alphabet while loosening the tab on a can and it came off when she got to the letter "D" made me chuckle. She and the Anonymous antagonist are obsessed with each other and his name starts with a "D". I suspect she made sure it came off on that letter. Sending a message to him perhaps?

jfvggo.jpg

This is a terrible picture. Her "modeling" friend needs to rethink her ability to dabble in photography (and probably in modeling too if those are the pics she's proud of).

Whole egg on the floor means pregnant, broken egg in the hand means virgin? :think: Fundies suck at symbolism.

Thought it was a whole egg = virginity. Don't suppose she has ever heard of the 'hortes conclusi, fontes signati' memes for virginity (enclosed gardens, sealed fountains). Their ignorance is depressing. Even a basic knowledge of the song of Solomon would give her more of a clue:

'A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed'. Chapter 4 verse 12 ish)

Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits. (Verse 16)

If they're really into biblical significance why can't they acquire the intellectual integrity to GET IT RIGHT!

Also, she is so pimping herself out in that photo. Modesty: What's that?

jfvggo.jpg

This is a terrible picture. Her "modeling" friend needs to rethink her ability to dabble in photography (and probably in modeling too if those are the pics she's proud of).

What the hell is up with her arm in that picture?! That just looks weird.

jfvggo.jpg

I also think it is a terrible picture. But some people in the modeling industry like those kinds of pics. MR has done several modeling type pics and often they don't come out well. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think Miss Raquel is pretty. She is a bit plain looking and if she tried modeling, she would be rejected. I can picture some hard-ass modeling agent or recruiter telling her to fix her teeth. I don't think Miss Raquel's teeth are terrible, but they are little bit bad.

I thought R was skirts only, but there are a lot of pics of her lower legs/feet that she labels "jeans/converse"...what's up with that? Not that I have a problem with that or anything, I'm just confused!

Archived