IGNORED

True Blood S5!

crassy

Who is looking forward to it? What are you most looking forward to? Given the crap that last season was, I'm pretty sure this one can't be any worse.

Things I can't wait to see:

Chris Meloni (naked) with fangs.

Claude

Quin (not sure if he is even in this season but he damn well should be)

Steve Newlin/Jason Stackhouse storyline.

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the last season and we can't wait to see the next one... it has been a long year.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I'll probably have to watch tommorow morning though.

I am looking forward to seeing Pam, because she is the sexiest ever.

Also look forward to seeing how Lafayette reacts to the two tragedies he endured in teh S4 finale, and if he gets to stay a super bad ass witch, which I'm hoping for.

The return of Russel Edgington who is the coolest ever.

Personally I thought last season was awesome. The only season I really hated was actually season 2. Season 3 was my favourite.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I'll probably have to watch tommorow morning though.

I am looking forward to seeing Pam, because she is the sexiest ever.

Also look forward to seeing how Lafayette reacts to the two tragedies he endured in teh S4 finale, and if he gets to stay a super bad ass witch, which I'm hoping for.

The return of Russel Edgington who is the coolest ever.

Personally I thought last season was awesome. The only season I really hated was actually season 2. Season 3 was my favourite.

Season 3 was balls, tbh. I didn't mind 4 but I wish they hadn't deviated from the books so much. I LOVE Russel Edgington! I can't wait for that storyline!

Season 3 was balls, tbh. I didn't mind 4 but I wish they hadn't deviated from the books so much. I LOVE Russel Edgington! I can't wait for that storyline!

That's why I didn't read the books. I always think the books are far better than the series/movie, so I end up inevitably disapointed with the adaptation, no matter how great it is because I'm always making comparisons. Then if it doesn't deviate too much, I'll know exactly what happens before it does which makes it more boring to watch. That's what happened with Game of Thrones. I read all the books, and it's pretty faithful, so I got bored knowing how everything turns out. And I kept thinking how the books were way better. The Sookie Stackhouse books i'd probably love because they're my kind of book, but I don't want it to ruin the spirit of the show for me.

What I really want to happen is they bring back the fairies and make them important. They were introduced and it was all exciting and then they're nowhere to be found. I have no idea how that plays out in the books, but I think we can now assume the show will be totally different, so who knows where they'll go with that. The only thing I know about the books is Lafayette was killed off and I'm so glad they changed that. He's my favourite and the character has lots of potential. My fantasy for the season premier is him doing an evil-Willow from Buffy and trying to destroy the world in a grief fueled haze, but I doubt that'll happen.

That's why I didn't read the books. I always think the books are far better than the series/movie, so I end up inevitably disapointed with the adaptation, no matter how great it is because I'm always making comparisons. Then if it doesn't deviate too much, I'll know exactly what happens before it does which makes it more boring to watch. That's what happened with Game of Thrones. I read all the books, and it's pretty faithful, so I got bored knowing how everything turns out. And I kept thinking how the books were way better. The Sookie Stackhouse books i'd probably love because they're my kind of book, but I don't want it to ruin the spirit of the show for me.

What I really want to happen is they bring back the fairies and make them important. They were introduced and it was all exciting and then they're nowhere to be found. I have no idea how that plays out in the books, but I think we can now assume the show will be totally different, so who knows where they'll go with that. The only thing I know about the books is Lafayette was killed off and I'm so glad they changed that. He's my favourite and the character has lots of potential. My fantasy for the season premier is him doing an evil-Willow from Buffy and trying to destroy the world in a grief fueled haze, but I doubt that'll happen.

To be honest, both the books and the show have their good points and bad points. There are things that are in the show that I wish were in the books and vice versa.

The fairies will be back because they have cast for Claude (he is Sookie's cousin, at least he is in the books). The whole fairy thing is something I wish they had left in the show because it is way different in the books and they are far more involved in what is going on.

To be honest, both the books and the show have their good points and bad points. There are things that are in the show that I wish were in the books and vice versa.

The fairies will be back because they have cast for Claude (he is Sookie's cousin, at least he is in the books). The whole fairy thing is something I wish they had left in the show because it is way different in the books and they are far more involved in what is going on.

I totally agree with you.

and from the premiere:

OMG Tara!!! she's gonna be so pissed!!! And I'm sad. I don't want to see Eric with anyone but Sookie (like he has the right to cheat on me with her... but other women??? nooooooooooooo)

I really liked the first half or so of S2, but once they finished up in Dallas is dragged on and on and on and... Yet, even when the show annoys the hell out of me, I keep watching it.

In general, I liked it. But one thing did irk me. And this normally wouldn't irk me. I'd find it hot.

But seriously, does Jason just exist now for other people's sexual amusement? I thought we were done with "Jason As Blow Up Doll" when he escaped from Hot Shot. But Steve and then Jessica?

I'm annoyed.

Anyone else annoyed by that? No? Just me? Carry on then.

In general, I liked it. But one thing did irk me. And this normally wouldn't irk me. I'd find it hot.

But seriously, does Jason just exist now for other people's sexual amusement? I thought we were done with "Jason As Blow Up Doll" when he escaped from Hot Shot. But Steve and then Jessica?

I'm annoyed.

No, I was also rather annoyed by that. On the plus side, they seem to have ended the episode on a note that let him go beyond that.

Regarding the season premier:

I really hope

Tara doesn't end up as Pam put it, all fucktarded.

Also Sam and his storyline started to bore me last season and now bores me even more. I also got bored by Terry's storyline.

Does anyone have any theories

about what happened to Jesus' body? That has to be important in the future, right? i can't believe they brushed that off.

Things I'm looking forward to :

The maker/progeny relationship between Pam and Tara, and learning more about the vampire authority. Also Russel Edgington doing something exciting which i'm sure he will.

I absolutely loved

gay vampire American Steve Newlin because I expected that and found that whole part hilarious. It didnt annoy me because i found it funny, and was relieved nothing actually happened with him.

I've also read the books and agree. The books really only focus on Sookie and I think the show fills out the storyline well.

I totally agree with you.

and from the premiere:

OMG Tara!!! she's gonna be so pissed!!! And I'm sad. I don't want to see Eric with anyone but Sookie (like he has the right to cheat on me with her... but other women??? nooooooooooooo)

You'll have to share with me, I saw him at one of the NYC premieres and he is even more attractive in person. The man should do the entire show nekked.

I'm annoyed.

I'm not,

Jason's experiencing what he put a lot women through. I think Jessica keeping him at arms length emotionally is the only reason he's interested in her. What they did to Hoyt was super shitty and they both deserve the fall out. I cut Jessica a little more slack since she doesn't have experience other than Hoyt, but Jason's been with every other girl in town and used to getting his way. The Steve thing is just too funny but I am glad nothing happened with that.

Ditto on being bored with Sam.

You'll have to share with me, I saw him at one of the NYC premieres and he is even more attractive in person. The man should do the entire show nekked.

I'm so jealous right now.

Iam also bored on the Sam.. but I've felt like that for a the last 2 seasons now.
I still love Sam. But I have no idea what his motivation is this season. I know what he said his motivation was. But it rings a little thin.

Wouldn't he know that Alcide would probably be made new pack master for killing the old one? Why take the fall for something that he didn't have to and would probably benefit the real killer? It makes no sense.

A theory

Maybe Tara will end up fucktarded to replace the Elvis character in the books?

Also, the Steve bit really cracked me up.

Is the Eric/His sister who's name idk/Sookie bit going to be how they introduce Quinn maybe?

A theory

Is the Eric/His sister who's name idk/Sookie bit going to be how they introduce Quinn maybe?

I totally agree with your theory, wanted to post it, then was like uh I'm not sure!!!

A theory

Your theory is what everyone discussing True Blood on TWOP thinks could happen, but is really really hoping won't happen. It's something I see as a possibility but I'm hoping won't happen, because I'd hate that .

Did anyone see True Blood on Sunday? I loved some parts and hated others. I definately think there are too many storylines at once, and some of them I'm just not invested in.

Did anyone see True Blood on Sunday? I loved some parts and hated others. I definately think there are too many storylines at once, and some of them I'm just not invested in.

Yah, it's a little busy for me right now. I normally watch TV while also doing a billion other things, and it's a lot harder to follow now than it ever has been before.

I enjoyed it, but usually I watch the episodes twice before I really make up my mind.

I did not like Sam's storyline, but I liked Tara's. And Eric is still just as hot. (Nice to see Pam as a human too).

I normally watch them at least twice too, mainly bc as aforementioned, I do other things. I'm really bad about not being able to just sit down and do one thing at a time.

Did anyone understand the agenda/ultimate goals of the Authority? I was soooo confused. Also Terry and Sam's storylines bore me. If you got rid of those, I think it'd be mostly ok. I loved the ending!

Did anyone understand the agenda/ultimate goals of the Authority? I was soooo confused. Also Terry and Sam's storylines bore me. If you got rid of those, I think it'd be mostly ok. I loved the ending!

I agree it was really confusing.

Archived