IGNORED

New snark potential?

Sola

Carrie over at homesteadlivinwithchrist.blogspot.co.uk/

Have we ever discussed this one?

Quite a few snark opportunities right on the first page.

It just pains me to see so many friends/family, whom are not SAVED,or truly saved.

Yep, she KNOWS who is saved and who is a false convert. If you aren't doing it her way, then you're doing it wrong.

The time has come for Christian men to ask the question. "Who wears the pants in our family?" Christian girls and women need to learn to dress in a manner pleasing to God, not according to style. The pants-wearing believing woman often puts self and the world ahead of God.

And another skirts/dresses only blogger. I don't know about you but I can't remember the men wearing pants in the bible. And of course women wearing pants must be linked to homosexuality;

Nether sex is allowed to wear clothing that resembles the other. This clearly is forbidden (Deuteronomy 22:5). God’s law was for the good of His people. Thought believers are not now under the law, the holy nature of God does not change. What God hated then He is still against in our day as well. God’s warning concerning what He calls abomination extends into every generation. For instance. He is against homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13).

Do you wear polycotton Carrie?

Perhaps it will surprise you to learn that a men’s sexual appetites are stirred by what he sees. Many of you women reading this are very aware of this and shop accordingly.

Shall we just all don burqas then? Sorry lady, but men are responsible for their own behaviour.

And then, when women don burqa's, the site of a naked ankle will turn a mans head. Oooh. It will never end.

I also love that it's *men's* appetites that are stirred by what they see. Sorry, but my head is turned by a red-head in a uniform. (So long as she is female). And I admit, I enjoy a bit of cleavage. Why can't women be stirred by what they see? But then again, I am a godless heathen, so what do I know?

Archived