IGNORED

Maxwell Guessing Game

Eclipse

He's becoming a sperm donor.

Caution! Sperm may be boring and prone to preaching about death. Do not feed pepsi after midnight.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's filling out some sort of paperwork where he needs ID as his wallet is on the table. He's probably just getting his own Costco card or something.

I'm in the boat with others saying it's something incredibly boring. Applying for his college minus "diploma"?

Recording contract!! (I now run from the room, maniacly laughing and stuffing cotton into my ears)

Recording contract!! (I now run from the room, maniacly laughing and stuffing cotton into my ears)

LOLOLOLOL!

He 'bought' grandad and gigi's house debt free. They are going to the elderly home.

Isn't he the one they said wants to do missions? Smart kid. At least he'll get off the compound.

I'll guess he's making a will.

He's getting his driver's license.

I think you might be right. He's at the Maxwell approved driving age, isn't he? Make sure they have fully swallowed every last ounce of kool-aide before they might have the possibility of escape?

Now that Joseph's a man, he's finishing his first sudoku puzzle without Steve filling in half the boxes first.

38 comments (as of now).

Gosh the Maxwell groupies are in overdrive!!!!!111!!!!!! - are they that eager too know? - We are for snark reasons, but WTF, these 'followers' must have zero lives, or use chez Maxwell as a BEAST soap or an idol.

I made a few suggestions, but it seems that John and Marie need a new IP address.

The Maxwell tradition has been to buy a house then start courting. Does Joseph have his eye on some young maiden? Rebecca!!!!!!????

Why do I have visions of Gigi and grandpa being put in a home (far away, near Teri's sister so the Maxwells only have to be bothered once a year to visit) and Joseph buying their house (in cash because he's worked so hard and saved $25k, since he's getting it for a steal from family). Such a happy time to grow up and buy a house and move away from the parents to start your own life - right next door.

I'll guess that Joseph is buying a house on the Maxwells' street. (He's signing the contract in the picture.)

Of course, there's no way that the Max family businesses are yielding enough income for another son to buy a house debt-free!!1111!!, so scratch that. The actual news is probably totally boring.

I agree... it's a contract on a house in the compound which means he must have his eye on some laaayyyyydeeee....

I agree... it's a contract on a house in the compound which means he must have his eye on some laaayyyyydeeee....

I think one of the reversal kids marrying before her might just send Sarah over the edge.

I think one of the reversal kids marrying before her might just send Sarah over the edge.

The boys can bring in money for the Maxwell machine. Marrying off the girls means giving away their money. Sarah will be home with her parents until they're dead. Mary & Anna don't have a chance either. The boys will join daddy the girls will leave daddy. Steve can't allow that. All the boys will be married with homes on the block working for a Maxwell business before any of the girls can even consider being courted. Abby will be courting before Sarah.

I say Steve is making him sign up for one of those "pray away the gay" places where he will stay for a month, meet prince charming and together they will run away and start a life together on Fire Island, eventually living to ripe old age and dying in each others arms knowing they escaped the cult to find true love and happiness with each other.

I say Steve is making him sign up for one of those "pray away the gay" places where he will stay for a month, meet prince charming and together they will run away and start a life together on Fire Island, eventually living to ripe old age and dying in each others arms knowing they escaped the cult to find true love and happiness with each other.

Yes!

Their schooling is wonderful. The boy wrote his whole name and spelt it correctly with no help from anyone!

A commenter named "Susan B." guessed "Joseph is practising his penmanship?" :lol:

:dance: Susan B! An FJ'er, perhaps?

The boys can bring in money for the Maxwell machine. Marrying off the girls means giving away their money. Sarah will be home with her parents until they're dead. Mary & Anna don't have a chance either. The boys will join daddy the girls will leave daddy. Steve can't allow that. All the boys will be married with homes on the block working for a Maxwell business before any of the girls can even consider being courted. Abby will be courting before Sarah.

Pretty much this.

Which makes me think though, too bad for Steve there's not really the concept of 婿養子(mukoyoushi) in the US, it's where you have a daughter you want to carry on the family business and so you bring a guy in to marry her, they marry but HE joins HER family register (and so is "adopted" by her parents hence the name) in the US. He takes her family name and passes it on.

It's the way that in the patriarchal family register system, some women carried on the family business and the family name. Usually because there were no sons or any sons already moved out to start their own business. (Obviously the whole family register system has issues, but at least in Japan/SK/Taiwan it's standard even now).

Because otherwise, yeah, right on, there's no reason to marry those daughters because normally they join someone else's family register. They're no longer part of your "200 year plan" so to speak. They forward some other guy's "200 year plan."

I can't imagine why any sane person would ever want to be 婿養子 to the Maxwells, but, anyway...

He joined the military? Nah...he might get defrauded by the female soldiers...especially the female is an Officer.

Archived