IGNORED

Maxwell Guessing Game

Eclipse

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. I have read that there are parts of Texas that do not have residential building codes, not just for county but for in town residents.

I'm still wondering where the boy got the money to do this project.

I've just built a house in "back of beyond," "middle of nowhere," "the boonies." You get the picture. And even here we have building regs. And they make sense to me, as I will depend on the county fire department to come to my aid.

Does anyone else find the latest photo of Christopher and the baby... offputting?

It looks like there's someone else's arm and elbow in the picture. It can't be Christopher's because of the direction/angle of the elbow. Weird.

It looks like there's someone else's arm and elbow in the picture. It can't be Christopher's because of the direction/angle of the elbow. Weird.

I thought so, too. It's like his arm is dislocated or something. Ick.

Its not weird, he's supporting the child on his right forearm with his right hand under the child's head. His left arm is not very natural in placement but it's where it's supposed to be, attached the the proper side of the body and all. Short sleeves and turning it inward just don't make for high esthetics.

I think the fact that all the Maxwells jumped on this renovation project so, so quickly shows how little they actually have to do. Joseph wants it all done by end of summer. You'd think this would be Maxwell and Sons busy season, but obviously not.

Perhaps they should use the time to update the COMPLETELY dead "Maxwell and Sons" web page. Either that or they should just proudly not have a web page and take it down, but as it is, it's just dead. A complete anti-advertisement.

Or in other words, I'm curious just what jobs "Maxwell and Sons" actually do, other than family house remodels.

Archived