So anyone got any guesses?

Filling out a courtship application?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
titus2.com/blog/index.php/2012/06/08/guess-what-2/

So anyone got any guesses?

Filling out a courtship application?

That was my first thought! It's not like it would be a college or job application, so I'll go with courtship. :)

I'm also thinking it is a courtship or maybe Joseph is starting his own business or something.

Who is that? Is it Joseph? He just had a birthday recently - 21, right? I think it might be a courtship or he's buying his own house.

I'll guess that Joseph is buying a house on the Maxwells' street. (He's signing the contract in the picture.)

Of course, there's no way that the Max family businesses are yielding enough income for another son to buy a house debt-free!!1111!!, so scratch that. The actual news is probably totally boring.

I'll guess that Joseph is buying a house on the Maxwells' street. (He's signing the contract in the picture.)

Of course, there's no way that the Max family businesses are yielding enough income for another son to buy a house debt-free!!1111!!, so scratch that. The actual news is probably totally boring.

My guess was Joseph buying a house too. He won't be allowed to live in it , of course.

He's filling out a passport application. He's off to backpack around Europe, maybe work on a Kibutz in Israel, maybe he's going to the beaches in Thailand or to work on a station in Aussie.

Maybe it's a cold day in hell.

John or Joseph has got someone pregnant? :D

LOL!! Yes - he's signing the order for child support!

I wonder if there will be an update later on today, or maybe they will make their readers wait until tomorrow to find out what Joseph was signing.

Maybe he's signing Steve into the same nursing home as Steve's mom. May they visit just as often as they visit her.

I love the fake window behind him. You might think you're seeing the real world but you're not...

Maybe he's signing Steve into the same nursing home as Steve's mom. May they visit just as often as they visit her.

From your fingers to "the Lord Jesus Christ's" ears...

Love the suggestion that Joseph is signing child support papers!

Is that a cell phone on the table? A calculator?

His wallet I thought.

he's become a partner of 1 Ton Ramp?

I think you're the closest to correct! There is no way it's anything actually exciting.

i'm also betting it's something dead-boring.

like he's getting his own PO Box.

actually, that's even too far out of the realm of Maxwell possibility.

Archived