IGNORED

3 Jesus moon

ladypuglover

I want to thank Visionoyahweh for posting this on face book. But this is the coolest picture evah! I will track this picture down and either have it as a velvet painting in my home or as a sweatshirt.

http://mlkshk.com/p/5HNR

post-250-14452000008747_thumb.jpeg

The Santa Claus and his sled is a nice touch. It would make a great Xmas card.

It would. Gah, I love this picture it is just so cool. My bestie thinks I am crazy and have no taste, but what else is new? :lol: She doesn't like my leg lamp from a Christmas story either. It's a major award!!!!!

Bottom Jesus has a serious O face going on.

Or he's pooping/can't poop. It is so difficult to tell sometimes.

I would pay good money for this shirt, then immediately regret the purchase and never wear it.

Best comment EVER!

And the winner of the "It's Even Funnier Out of Context!" Award is... terranova!! *applause*

100% brilliant. There is a man in Chicago I know of who has a Jesus Bathroom. I'm sure a velvet painting of this would complete his decor.

100% brilliant. There is a man in Chicago I know of who has a Jesus Bathroom. I'm sure a velvet painting of this would complete his decor.

A Jesus Bathroom?! What does that look like?

Which one of these does he have?

31h1x%2BELKGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

il_fullxfull.333718895.jpg

Best comment EVER!

ditto. Buy it for kicks but be afraid to wear it because too many folks wouldn't get the joke and think I was serious...

I'm saying it's an O face.... I came to the thread just to post that and see that someone beat me to the punch. (what IS the um.... *cough* .... artist (using that word very broadly) trying to depict? Jesus' agony on the cross? His anger at the Santa Claus? ... and why THREE Jesuses - or would that be Jesi? It seems to me stages of the O)

ditto. Buy it for kicks but be afraid to wear it because too many folks wouldn't get the joke and think I was serious...

I'm saying it's an O face.... I came to the thread just to post that and see that someone beat me to the punch. (what IS the um.... *cough* .... artist (using that word very broadly) trying to depict? Jesus' agony on the cross? His anger at the Santa Claus? ... and why THREE Jesuses - or would that be Jesi? It seems to me stages of the O)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wolf_Moon

Archived