IGNORED

Property of The Maxwells (TM)

holothuroidea

Anyone up for a game of Pass the Baby?

titus2.com/blog/index.php/2012/06/07/a-familys-joy/

"Hello, Joshua... you belong to all of us now." (read with spooky voice)

Also, Sarah's countenance is just radiating jealousy.

If you click on the picture so it is big, Teri looks ready to burst into tears. I hope it is sentimental, baby-loving tears and not depression or back pain.

Why did they take the pictures with the baby in the same chair? Wack-a-doodle Maxwells..... also the youngest reversal boy is not going to have much luck in the courting department. He's not much to look at. Steve-o better set him up with a good business so they can attract another fundie family.

Is that supposed to be the birth announcement? Because if it is then I feel very sad for NR Anna's family. Oh wait, what am I saying, you have to actually have friends and people you're in contact with outside of the immediate family in order to have a need for birth announcements.

The conspicuous absence of this baby's maternal extended family is like a slap in the face.

ETA: I wonder sometimes if the girls aren't getting married because they wouldn't be Maxwells any more. Steverino doesn't want to let any of his precious objects children be loaned married out of his collection family.

Has this baby been to the doctor yet, you know, to get checked out and stuff? And has Anna been to the doctor since she gave birth?

If Anna Marie's family aren't coming to visit her and see the new baby, I don't see how that's Steve and Teri's fault.

And I'm sorry, but that picture of John (lower right) is just a little defrauding. Can you say "crotch shot"?

Has this baby been to the doctor yet, you know, to get checked out and stuff? And has Anna been to the doctor since she gave birth?

I have had home births. The midwife does check the baby and does blood tests at birth. Then the baby visits the doctor within the first week for his first well baby check up. The mom probably wont go to a doctor unless she is ill. The midwife usually comes back to check mom and baby within the first 24 hours, and then again at 4-6 weeks to make sure everything healed right and get a pap smear.

If Anna Marie's family aren't coming to visit her and see the new baby, I don't see how that's Steve and Teri's fault.

If they did come to visit, do you think they'd take some "A Heritage from the Lord" pictures?

Why did they take the pictures with the baby in the same chair? Wack-a-doodle Maxwells..... also the youngest reversal boy is not going to have much luck in the courting department. He's not much to look at. Steve-o better set him up with a good business so they can attract another fundie family.

Oh, but baby's nightie is different in several of the pictures.

Steve has his hand of possession on the kid's head.

Cover Sarah's mouth and see how she has the beginnings of Teri's pained expression. Poor Sarah.

I left a comment re Anna's family coming to meet their new grandson, if Steve approves the comment. I'd hate to think that they abandoned her to the wilds of the Maxwells and aren't keeping in touch. I can't imagine giving birth to a baby and not having my Mom around. How sad to be so isolated and alone with just your SIL and MIL around. :ugeek:

I doubt we will ever hear on the blog if Anna's family come to visit because they aren't Special Maxwell Snowflakes so why would be of interest to their blog readers? :roll:

I don't think these hard line Fundies have the same closeness of relationships with grown children that normal families do,esp with grown married daughters.

I don't get the impression that Anna's family has a lot of money to travel. Don't they live on a farm? Also, I think that is right, fundie families don't stay close to the daughter once they marry her off. Have we EVER seen a picture of Mel's parents in all the years of the blog?

I doubt we will ever hear on the blog if Anna's family come to visit because they aren't Special Maxwell Snowflakes so why would be of interest to their blog readers? :roll:

That's the thing - they very well might come to visit, but odds are it won't get a bunch of mention on the blog. So I'm not sure if they've visited or not (and who knows, they could be on Skype constantly but waiting to visit until the kid is a bit older, or something).

They've had families come to visit them (BuckHales only recently) and yet didn't blog about it, you only find mention on the other families' blogs, when inevitably the pictures are more lively and casual too.

I don't get the impression that Anna's family has a lot of money to travel. Don't they live on a farm? Also, I think that is right, fundie families don't stay close to the daughter once they marry her off. Have we EVER seen a picture of Mel's parents in all the years of the blog?

There was one photo of Melanie's parents in the hospital with Suzannah and that's all I've seen on the blog (and how many years ago was that now?). I actually think it's more out of respect for their privacy than anything else. Stevie does like to showcase his own family, but I do think he has the grace (if you will) to not exploit extended family members.

It would be really nice to see NR-Anna's family visit with the new baby, but even if they do, it's just not Stevie's style to post photos of any other family sharing in his own family's success. NR-Anna's family does live on a farm in Washington state, and I hope it's not a situation of them not having the money or interest in seeing their first grandchild that would keep them away.

There is a lovely picture of each family member holding Joshua. Enlarge Sarah's photo and look at her face. I see so much pain and heartbreak under that "sweet" smile. Maybe it's just me, but it looks like she'd been crying.

Wow. My phone pixelates when I try to zoom in too far, but even so, I can see it. Teri looks pretty sad too.

Free Joshua. Actually, free the whole damn lot.

Holy crap, I didn't notice that the first time I saw those photos. Sarah looks a lot like she did in her 30th b-day photos - like she's been crying, a LOT.

stevie is such an ass! We can barely see the baby because he puts his arm around the baby! The goal is to see the baby, not for you to be all on it!

I guess only the BOY baby gets this kind of photo collage,because I do not remember this with the girls.

John looks great holding the baby. Rebecca !!eleventy is probably buying up even more baby clothes after looking at this picture of her dream man.

stevie is such an ass! We can barely see the baby because he puts his arm around the baby! The goal is to see the baby, not for you to be all on it!

Archived