IGNORED

Where has Razing Ruth gone?

missbrooklyn

She hasn't updated her blog since April 29th. I'm sincerely hoping she and her sister are doing well-I'm rooting for them.

I was just wondering the same thing today, as I was looking for threads about her, I popped on over there, and noticed the same thing. I hope she is just living her life for herself and is too happy to blog.

I was just wondering the same thing today, as I was looking for threads about her, I popped on over there, and noticed the same thing. I hope she is just living her life for herself and is too happy to blog.

I hope so, too!

She's gone 2-3 months without blogging before so I'm not too worried, since she's never updated regularly.

She's gone 2-3 months without blogging before so I'm not too worried, since she's never updated regularly.

Yeah, she never seems to update regularly unless there's some dramaz.

She could just be busy taking summer classes, working, or helping her sister. Maybe all 3. I'm sure she'll update soon.

I've been following her blog too and was wondering.

Also another link I picked up through FJ, was Evie Teale's "What happened to me?" She got an attorney on April 23rd, was waiting for her husband to be served papers... then nothing.

I've been following her blog too and was wondering.

Also another link I picked up through FJ, was Evie Teale's "What happened to me?" She got an attorney on April 23rd, was waiting for her husband to be served papers... then nothing.

I thought some people followed up with her IRL? I always thought her story sounded like BS, but I could be wrong. I'd love to know.

She could just be busy taking summer classes, working, or helping her sister. Maybe all 3. I'm sure she'll update soon.

Is she still engaged? I am sure planning for her wedding and her marriage is taking up a lot of her time, too.

Is she still engaged? I am sure planning for her wedding and her marriage is taking up a lot of her time, too.

She and Harris broke up awhile back. Here is the link razingruth.blogspot.com/2011/12/damaged.html

Edited because I apparently have lost the ability to construct a compete thought.

She and Harris broke up awhile back. Here is the link razingruth.blogspot.com/2011/12/damaged.html

Edited because I apparently have lost the ability to construct a compete thought.

Thanks. I must have totally missed that or I did read that and forgot.

Ruth took a lot of shit from people saying she was lying. Maybe she just finally had enough.

Ruth took a lot of shit from people saying she was lying. Maybe she just finally had enough.

Where did she take "a lot of shit" from? Was it here, on her blog or somewhere else? I know some people were a bit sceptical, but I would hardly call it a lot of shit. But then again, I was only reading here and skimmed her blog comments, I might have missed it.

Guest Anonymous

I think she got very upset over the skepticism on FJ at one point, but she seemed to ratonalise it later and recognise that it is the price she has to pay for blogging publicly while maintaining anonymity. She did quite well to get the help she needed for her sister; it was inevitable some would have dissenting views.

As said by others, it is not at all unusual for her to have blog breaks of several months. At some point she probably will make the break permanent, most blogs run their course eventually.

She has always been the type of blogger who updates only when something is happening. She doesn't blog about everyday stuff. She is also quiet on FB so I think she just isn't too connected.

I have been thinking about her as well. I always hope to see an update when I open Google Reader.

I wish her and her sister the best.

Where did she take "a lot of shit" from? Was it here, on her blog or somewhere else? I know some people were a bit sceptical, but I would hardly call it a lot of shit. But then again, I was only reading here and skimmed her blog comments, I might have missed it.

There were discussions here in which RR got reviled pretty roundly.

I think RR is real. I've known folks to have even worse luck than she did, and to be just as courageous in their responses to aforementioned bad luck. Like RR, these people spoke about it irregularly, they certainly weren't working their friends for sympathy nor financial support.

My personal hope is that RR & Rachel have been moved into a duplex with the baby and her parents in the other unit and the parents are giving lots of moral support to RR & R as they continue to navigate the real world successfully. ;)

Guest Anonymous

My personal hope is that RR & Rachel have been moved into a duplex with the baby and her parents in the other unit and the parents are giving lots of moral support to RR & R as they continue to navigate the real world successfully. ;)

We know this didn't happen though, don't we? We know that the actual deal was that Rachel gave the baby up and struggled with it, and that Ruth mentioned that the rent payments made by the agency would soon be coming to an end. It would be extremely unlikely that adoptive parents would want the birth mother and her sister living in their pockets, even if they wanted to.

We know this didn't happen though, don't we?

:) We know this didn't happen. It's just the famous MJB sense of reality -- dreaming dreams has never gotten in its way!

Think a paler, older Abed in an Imaginatorium ....

:) We know this didn't happen. It's just the famous MJB sense of reality -- dreaming dreams has never gotten in its way!

Think a paler, older Abed in an Imaginatorium ....

Ohh, does that mean an Evil MJB will be popping up soon with a goatee? That would be awesome. And evil.

Ohh, does that mean an Evil MJB will be popping up soon with a goatee? That would be awesome. And evil.

:lol: I can do that!

Archived