IGNORED

Help me find this blog?

LilMissMetaphor

We snarked on their wedding pictures because the girl looked like she was about 12 and I think the groom might have been really tall, so he seemed like her big brother. (Not Lauren from wearinghispurity). Anyone know?

Guest Anonymous

I think I might recall this one - did the mom/daughters have a business sewing hilariously patterned frumpers? And either they or the bridegroom's family went around ministering to people by singing?

Google is failing me right now but I'll keep trying.

We snarked on their wedding pictures because the girl looked like she was about 12 and I think the groom might have been really tall, so he seemed like her big brother. (Not Lauren from wearinghispurity). Anyone know?

I remember some very uncomfortable face sucking in the photos.

Yes, it's the Otwells. I'm still skeeved by that pic of him kissing her while she dangles in his arms like a child. I know they can't help their height differential but you'd think they'd want to avoid such unfortunate poses. Thanks guys.

Wow, she does look very young. I suppose that's good - a lot of fundies look so much older than they are after having constant babies. Maybe her youthful looks will mitigate things somewhat.

The pics look a bit like kids playing house though. He's older (4 year age gap) but that's still pretty young.

This was just the pregnancy pics - I couldn't see the wedding ones, the links were broken...where's the one of her danglign?

Archived