IGNORED

Adrian Peterson (NFL player) tweets on American godlessness

ceg045

These people really need to learn the difference between fabric and religion...

Guest Anonymous

...and some of my best friends are cotton-poly blends

Heathen. Yah hates mixtures. I learned that from Lina.

Why does it seem that there are so many fundies in sports? I know there are the high profile fundies like Tim Tebow, but every freaking post game interview has at least one guy thanking God for whatever. I wonder if it is the pressure to conform on a team that leads many to feel they have to thank God at every opportunity?

Why does it seem that there are so many fundies in sports? I know there are the high profile fundies like Tim Tebow, but every freaking post game interview has at least one guy thanking God for whatever. I wonder if it is the pressure to conform on a team that leads many to feel they have to thank God at every opportunity?

I know; and it's completely riduculous. Can you imagine if a Jewish/Muslim member wanted to thank God (Allah/Yaweh)? The crowd would go nuts, and republicans would blame the left for allowing unneeded respect for "terrorists". But if it's Christian fundies who want to take over America by using a militant Christian theocratic agenda, worshipping Christ/God, then that's A-OK! :roll: Hypocrites. How come they're the only ones who can start religious agendas?

Archived