IGNORED

Father forgive me, for I have sinned

FrancineFishpaw

The hospital where I work served TTC for lunch today...............and I partook(?) of it! :cry: :oops: :o :o :shock: How many "Hail Micheles" shall I say? (and add a few extra because it was good!)

The hospital where I work served TTC for lunch today...............and I partook(?) of it! :cry: :oops: :o :o :shock: How many "Hail Micheles" shall I say? (and add a few extra because it was good!)

Turn around three times. Spit over your shoulder and say the worst curse you can think of.

Turn around three times. Spit over your shoulder and say the worst curse you can think of.

Counter clockwise, that's the only way you can undo it. Clockwise is a mistake, you will merely make TTC an idol.

Counter clockwise, that's the only way you can undo it. Clockwise is a mistake, you will merely make TTC an idol.

And you have to think of the most defrauding image you can while you spin.

Barbara Streisand. That curse is the only one strong enough.

Clocks are worldly items of man. It's DEASIL and WIDDERSHINS. We're talking about God's rule of the sun, not railway time, people! Though those terms have been co-opted from the pagans they are still the correct ones.

Also, it doesn't matter which way you turn around so long as you are pure of heart.

To seal the undoing (?) call it widdershins instead of counter clockwise. Counter clockwise is too godly.

ETA: Oops, Conuly got there before me. Serve me right for not reading the entire thread :naughty:

The layer of soup(?) under the tater tots looks strange and unusually thick . . .

Yuk!

And you have to think of the most defrauding image you can while you spin.

"Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" (Austin Powers)

What is wrong with Thoughtfuls TTC?!?! That looks vile!!!

Hey, don't call it mine! I just found the pic, I didn't make or ::shudder:: eat it! :lol:

I was looking for a from-the-top pic that looked sort of yukky, and that was the first I found. If I remember correctly, I think it was a meatless one.

Found it again -- yep:

http://veganwheekers.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ole-w.html

Hey, don't call it mine! I just found the pic, I didn't make or ::shudder:: eat it! :lol:

I was looking for a from-the-top pic that looked sort of yukky, and that was the first I found. If I remember correctly, I think it was a meatless one.

Found it again -- yep:

http://veganwheekers.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ole-w.html

Ok, when I looked at the other pics, it looks like a mashed potato type stuff, not a thick, gelatinous, velveeta and soup mess.

How many "Hail Micheles" shall I say?

Hey, someone needs to write a "Hail Michelle" prayer! ;)

"Hail, Michelle, full of..."

There might be an antidote but you have to be quick. Eat a meal of fresh veggies and lean meats. Also flush your body with a lot of water.

That TTC is the grossest one I have seen yet. :snooty:

Ok, when I looked at the other pics, it looks like a mashed potato type stuff, not a thick, gelatinous, velveeta and soup mess.

The white part is made of raw cashews blended with soy milk, according to the recipe.

I was thinking something else. Something brown. :whistle:

Who wouldn't be after eating all that TTC? ;-)

Hail Michelle

full of fetus

Hallowed be thy mullet

Blessed art thou amongst uteri

Blessed are the fruit of thy womb, J'slaves

Ungodly Michelle, mother of 20 21

Pray close your legs now and until the hour of thy death

A'JimBob

Hail Michelle

full of fetus

Hallowed be thy mullet

Blessed art thou amongst uteri