IGNORED

FJ Dictionary Discussion

Boogalou

You need ISB (idle speculation bus or something like that).

Also Kendull (for Kendal's inability to spell the simplest of words).

And I think it was Holt's campaign that Smuggar's sin in the camp caused to fail. The duggar's were following him around the same way they did Santorum.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added scamaritan ministries (love that name, btw), ISB, and Kendull. Which means there is now a definition under the K!

Tomato staking is referring to keeping a child right by your side for extended periods of time, usually (I think) as a way of expressing your general disapproval and lack of trust in the child. Just as tomatoes grow best when they are 'staked', the fundies are mentally handcuffing their children (tomatoes) to themselves (stake).

I have read instances where it was intentionally done to shame an older child, but I don't know if that is always the case.

Whalla! The list has been updated again and whallah and tomato staking have been added as well. Just when I think there can't possibly be any more to add... there is.

Am I missing scamaritan?

No, I missed it! I had it on my list on Word but it never made it over to the forum. I fixed it now, I think.

ETA: I actually had it under the C :oops: OBVIOUSLY that's where it was... darn alphabet.

Bathroom baby: T1 (that one), son of Thatwife who sleeps in a pack and play in the bathroom

Minor nitpick; this should read: "T1, Thatwife's son, who sleeps in..."

Just because it bothers me. I wish Thatwife had to sleep in a P&P in the bathroom.

Minor nitpick; this should read: "T1, Thatwife's son, who sleeps in..."

Just because it bothers me. I wish Thatwife had to sleep in a P&P in the bathroom.

Thanks, I fixed that. Too bad we can't put thatwife in the bathroom to get a taste of her own medicine.

• 6 months later...

I'm just bumping up this thread because I have seen a few new people asking what things mean lately. I'm sure if there are a couple of posts asking what things mean there may be people in the wings too shy to speak up. Enjoy!

Archived