IGNORED

Heterosepartist Gets His Video banned from Youtube

SpeakNow

So already there. Pages ago! But have another by all means.

4kfjev.jpg

Yes, see, thank you. So much better than mental images of Doug Philips and his wide stance.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I find the photos of hawt chicks more than visually stimulating.
In general or just these specific hawt chicks/cute guys? For the record, I have a much, much better eye for hawt guys. :D

In general or just these specific hawt chicks/cute guys? For the record, I have a much, much better eye for hawt guys. :D

I'm Bi, and Ellen and Portia are so defrauding.

Yes, see, thank you. So much better than mental images of Doug Philips and his wide stance.

Defrauding images of our favourite gay couples is a much better use of our time than trying to debate a bigoted hateful fundie who will never listen or answer question. So here's one of my favourite fictional couples ever, and I find them both defrauding. Willow and Tara were the best.

willow+and+tara.jpg

I find Portia and Ellen defrauding as well. Both of them are hotties!

So Heteroseparatist reminds me of my 9 year old daughter, wanting to have a stupid argument based entirely on semantics and always on her terms and with her rules. I expect G will grow out of this crap, but why hasn't Mr. Hetero? I am assuming he is older than the average 4th grader? Is this the SOTDRT at work?

Looks like Lissar and Angri-la to me :lol:

So they ended up having their lesbian orgy after all! :lol: Looks like they enjoyed themselves ;)

are you not just another anti-Christ, homofascist?

Um, yeah, I guess I am. And I have absolutely no problem with that. Just as you apparently have no problem with being a hyper-religious homophobe. The difference being I'm not calling for laws against your kind. Not that I think that's such a bad idea... :lol:

Gosh this is my first time reading this thread. I had no idea Former Gothardite was entertaining another guest/visitor. :lol:

Edited to add: I see FJ even got a shout out on his blog. I guess he needs the traffic.

This fundie's special. He commented on his own blog post because nobody would give him attention!!!!!!!1 Someone call the whambulance! * :auto-ambulance: *

If he really is telling the truth and we are lying, then he would have no problem just doing a quick copy/paste from his blog of the answers. I'm challenging him, to prove us all wrong and just copy from his blog an answer to my question as to why his beliefs trump other people's civil rights. I don't think that answer is on there because I didn't see it.

yossi-jagger-L-5.jpeg

The picture on the bottom row of the guy staring up lovingly from the snow......*shivers* oooh, that is a thing of beauty!

:)

When I saw this bumped I thought crazy pants had maybe gotten brave enough to take on a debate here or at least copy and paste answers from his blog.

Guess not. LOL I think he is scared of us and he also lied about having answered all the questions on his blog.

Have I misunderstood...

AliceTasha.jpg

No idea who this couple are, but I would totally do her in the blue and I'm straight!

Anyone of you can meet me here. ANYONE here have the guts?? Can anyone debate me one-on-one?? If you don't, you prove your cowardice.

http://heteroseparatist.blogspot.com/20 ... erorg.html

I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but...

Listen Sweetie, YOU came here. If you want a debate, go for it. That's part of what this forum is for. We're not coming to you, we're not giving you clicks. You want a debate then click reply and start.

If you don't, STFU and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Have these people been like, lobotomized without notice or something?!?!? Seriously? EVERY MARRIAGE, gay or straight is special to the 2 people in it! WTF?!?!

I need a drink. A big one. Someone drink one for me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

[attachment=0]20456334.jpg[/attachment]

RAHR!!!

Archived