IGNORED

Heterosepartist Gets His Video banned from Youtube

SpeakNow

Then go to heteroseparatist.com, find something "bigoted," and point it out to me in the comments section under every post. Until you or anyone else on this string shows up on ANY of the posts on my blog with a valid point instead of a false accusation of "bigotry," are you not just another anti-Christ, homofascist? You will NEVER have the guts to come to my blog and point out where I have condoned hatred or proactive violence or oppression against the glbt community.

You are here, so since we apparently are having a hard time finding the answers on your blog, why not take a brief moment to give an answer? I did not see the answer to why your beliefs should mean that other people should be denied civil rights. Just copy and paste from your blog if you want to. If you want to deny gay marriage, then you are wanting to oppress them. Unless I am misunderstanding and you are for gay marriage?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you not just another anti-Christ, homofascist?

Are you not aware that one can be Christian and pro-GLBT or even *gasp* Christian and gay?

ETA: Fixed because formergothardite is awesome and Mantronikk is the ass.

Are you not aware that one can be Christian and pro-GLBT or even *gasp* Christian and gay?

Just want to point out that the quote messed up and I didn't say that!

Then go to heteroseparatist.com, find something "bigoted," and point it out to me in the comments section under every post. Until you or anyone else on this string shows up on ANY of the posts on my blog with a valid point instead of a false accusation of "bigotry," are you not just another anti-Christ, homofascist? You will NEVER have the guts to come to my blog and point out where I have condoned hatred or proactive violence or oppression against the glbt community.

So anyone that disagrees with you outside of your blog is automatically another anti-Christ/homofascist? Way to position yourself open to discussion, Mantronikk.

I think it's pretty clear Mantronikk's posts here will not contain any actual information, just links to drive up hits on his manifesto. Any and all points made on FJ will be ignored because Mantronikk's just trolling for traffic.

Gosh this is my first time reading this thread. I had no idea Former Gothardite was entertaining another guest/visitor. :lol:

Edited to add: I see FJ even got a shout out on his blog. I guess he needs the traffic.

Why is he so desperate for blog hits? If he's such a good Christian, why isn't God giving him the amount of blog hits that he wants?

We've asked you questions and you have refused to answer. You've proven your impotence.

What is with these penis challenged males? Everyone of them that comes here refuses to answer questions, all they want are click$. And yet they can still type with one hand on the keyboard and one in their pants.

I thought I would be open minded and check this out and much to my surprise, i noticed a video labeled the "Principal of Marriage." I was wondering if shemantronnik could you provide the number for the principal? Does the principal make decisions as to who gets married and who doesn't? Thanks bunches!

(btw, long time lurker,this is my first post, hands shaking as I typed)

Anyone of you can meet me here. ANYONE here have the guts?? Can anyone debate me one-on-one?? If you don't, you prove your cowardice.

http://heteroseparatist.blogspot.com/20 ... erorg.html

Thank you for proving my point so quickly! You go to a forum and BEG people to debate you, but you won't debate them on that very same forum. I'd ask if billygoat tastes good with barbaque sauce, but I know the answer will just be another link to your website. :roll:

Thank you for proving my point so quickly! You go to a forum and BEG people to debate you, but you won't debate them on that very same forum. I'd ask if billygoat tastes good with barbaque sauce, but I know the answer will just be another link to your website. :roll:

+1. I'm tired of the same old trolls.

What is with these penis challenged males? Everyone of them that comes here refuses to answer questions, all they want are click$. And yet they can still type with one hand on the keyboard and one in their pants.

They don't want an actual, intelligent discussion- they want bragging rights for braving and surviving the almighty hive vagina.

Guest Anonymous
Anyone of you can meet me here. ANYONE here have the guts?? Can anyone debate me one-on-one?? If you don't, you prove your cowardice.

Translation: No one comes to my blog! Why won't anyone visit my blog? Pleeeeeease give me hits so I can watch my counter tick up and feel validated! Also, I think you are getting damn close to violating the rules against spamming and you're definitely already there in regards to posting self-promoting bullshit.

Go walk barefoot down a dark hallway strewn with Legos forever. KKthxbye.

9fsjfr.jpg

Seriously, he's so obviously trolling for clicks. Don't humor him. If he had a point he could make it here, nothing gets moderated or deleted on FJ if it's within the ToU. He doesn't have a point and he's too much of a fucking coward to try to have a real conversation unless it's on his own turf where he can feel in control.

+1. I'm tired of the same old trolls.

I like it when people try to bully you into saying what they want to hear.

"Debate me. On my terms. On my ground. Using only ATI-approved words. Oh and no sources but my blog or the KJV. SEE, TOLD YOU I'D WIN."

I think he comes here cause we post hot photos of Doug Phillips taking a wide stance :lol:
Yeah, but... I don't like those. ;)

Can we post pictures like this instead?

nph-burtka-peoples-choice.jpg

http://heteroseparatist.blogspot.com/20 ... erorg.html

Why exactly won't you answer my questions here? I personally don't like the blog set up for debating. Forum set up is easier for me, especially on a mobile device.

If you have an answer for my question on your blog, just copy and paste it for me. If you haven't blogged about it, why not just answer?

My question again is: Why should your beliefs be able to deny other people civil rights? Why should people not be treated equally because of your beliefs?

And why are you so scared to debate with a forum? Can't you take it? Are you a coward?

Guest Anonymous

Also, are we posting defrauding pictures of our favorite gay couples now? Please?

So already there. Pages ago! But have another by all means.

4kfjev.jpg

Yeah, but... I don't like those. ;)

Can we post pictures like this instead?

nph-burtka-peoples-choice.jpg

Personally I find the photos of hawt chicks more than visually stimulating.

Archived