IGNORED

Heterosepartist Gets His Video banned from Youtube

SpeakNow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote the Biblical scripture that states Jesus associated with unrepentant gays.

Why should your religious beliefs be law? Why should people be denied civil rights based on your beliefs? Not that I expect you to answer this, you didn't answer most of the questions in this thread. Your arguments against gay people are nothing but a pile of crap.

Near as I can figure, you got your peanut butter and some people don't care for it and some people crave it and the government is all like "no, you can't have peanut butter 'cause it sticks to the roofs of some people's mouths and makes other people dead and some people like it crunchy and that's just plain weird" but secretly the government is all like "la-dee-da, we say you can't have peanut butter, but really you can, but it can't be official peanut butter; it's so unofficial that you might as well have the crunchy kind. If you want." and some people crave it and they can't have it because something (maybe their shoes...I didn't quite get this part) told them that simply wondering if peanut butter is tasty is deadly and forbidden and stuff like that and *they* (not the shoes) are all like "no, you have to go all Sherman to the Sea on the peanut fields and make the temptatin' crunch be gone from this land and store shelves everywhere and if Annette Funicello is still alive, by golly, she's got some apologizing to do. And atoning. Maybe in mouse ears. Do you *know* the permissible mouse parts-per-million for commercial peanut butter???? It's an abomination!"

And then I think I lost the thread of the argument.

I was laughing over this yesterday, tears were streaming down my face. Worse, I had to say to my husband "Don't ask. I couldn't explain it if I tried."

Brava!

This thread needs less unpleasant bigotry/attention whoring, and more adorable same sex people making out. Also, I love it when people underline things. That's how I know they mean serious business.

rm44lf.jpg

More adorable same sex people making out!

Awwee-kisses.jpg

And it's Grey's Anatomy, which there is not currently a marathon of. Pictures of love are way better than unpleasant bigotry.

Why should your religious beliefs be law? Why should people be denied civil rights based on your beliefs? Not that I expect you to answer this, you didn't answer most of the questions in this thread. Your arguments against gay people are nothing but a pile of crap.

This is EXACTLY what I feel, but I have yet to express it as succinctly as this. You deserve cake for this, how about rainbow-cake-in-a-jar? :D

rainbow-cake-21.jpg

Disagreeing with you isn't attacking you. You didn't answer my questions. Why should people be denied civil rights based on your beliefs?

These attack-patterns are old hat to me, this is why I wrote my manifesto. Every single false accusation about me is covered here...

http://heteroseparatist.blogspot.com/20 ... uly09.html

How about you use your brain and construct well thought out responses to our questions, rather than directing us to your rambling diatribe?

owait. That would involve considering opposing worldviews; I can see why that would be a problem for you. Carry on, Derpzilla.

A manifesto? Personally, I give the Spock Eyebrow to any individual who claims to have a manifesto.

From what I can tell of that rambling manifesto, he thinks that if gay marriage is legalized it will change the definition of marriage (handcuff, is that you?) and take away his religious rights.

For starters marriage has been redefined for centuries. In the Bible marriage could be between a man and a woman, a man and 20 women, a man and 20 women plus a bunch of concubines. And words get new definitions all the time. So this argument falls flat.

How does gay marriage take away your religious rights? No one is going to make you have or preform a gay marriage. He mentions gay marriage making the gay lifestyle (that phrase again! what is the gay lifestyle that we keep hearing about?) accepted in the public schools. Well the schools aren't religious, and the children of gay children need to be treated equally to the children of religious fundies. So if you want your kid's religious beliefs catered to, don't send them to public school.

Matrionikk; there's no such thing as a gay agenda. There is however a fundamentalist Christian agenda to turn America into a Christian theocracy and deny everybody freedoms but white Christian men who view people who critize and disagree with them as attacks and persecution. Actually read through the thread. Persecution is being put in jail for your beliefs or being killed for them. Persecution is not people critizing your religion or "attacking" you on the internet. Grow up; please.

He mentions gay marriage making the gay lifestyle (that phrase again! what is the gay lifestyle that we keep hearing about?) accepted in the public schools.

Mantronikk, doesn't the Christian God condemn other religions? How, theologically, is a public school who is accepting of Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Pagan, atheist, whatever "lifestyles" any different than one who is accepting of the gay "lifestyle"?

Manifesto? Oh my, what delusions of grandeur we have. Seems like there was another guy who wrote a manifesto...what was his name...Ted K-something...

If the gay lifestyle includes rainbow cakes in Mason jars, then I'm in!

This thread said that my video was banned and it wasn't. That's my point. Also, I've heard every argument here already and every single false, homofascist accusation is answered here...

(Closeted Christians love heteroseparatist.com!)

It's not answered there and I'm pretty sure a lot of us read it. You just rambled on, rose, and didn't answer the specific questions asked of you in this thread. Good on you for knowing how to copy/paste your very own link, though!

Guest Anonymous
This thread said that my video was banned and it wasn't. That's my point. Also, I've heard every argument here already and every single false, homofascist accusation is answered here...

(Homofascists can't stand heteroseparatist.com!)

Just so that we're clear, what separates what you do from standard bigotry? Are you doing that thing where you intentionally confuse politeness with goodness? That is always so cute.

If the gay lifestyle includes rainbow cakes in Mason jars, then I'm in!

I saw those on pinterest the other day and just about died. And then demanded my headship get me some. He looked at me and said "you want ME? in the kitcheN to bake something? " (he knows everything he knows about cooking from his mother, whose crimes against food should be listed in the Geneva conventions as torture)

He then ran out to Meijer (we needed TP anyways), bought me ben and Jerry's cake batter ice cream and 2 maternity maxi dresses, which I deemed an appropriate substitute. :)

Just so that we're clear, what separates what you do from standard bigotry? Are you doing that thing where you intentionally confuse politeness with goodness? That is always so cute.

Then go to heteroseparatist.com, find something "bigoted," and point it out to me in the comments section under every post. Until you or anyone else on this string shows up on ANY of the posts on my blog with a valid point instead of a false accusation of "bigotry," are you not just another anti-Christ, homofascist? You will NEVER have the guts to come to my blog and point out where I have condoned hatred or proactive violence or oppression against the glbt community.

I clicked on the link and tried to read the "Heterosepratist Manifesto."

It's boring. Unbearably boring.

This goon does not know how to write a manifesto. I love the great manifestos. Even those that I disagree with strongly. The Communist Manifesto, The Futurist Manifesto -- even the Fascist Manifesto -- there is some great writing here.

One thing that a manifesto should not be is bland. The Heterosepratist (what a dorky term) Manifesto is not only bland -- it's unreadable. Just the incoherent ramblings of some ignorant little boy who has an immature hang-up about sexuality.

File it under; "nobodygivesafuck"

This website is unreadable and a grammatical nightmare. Sheesh, get thee to school and learn to write a sentence or no one will ever take your ideas seriously. Unfortunately, the ideas themselves are uneducated rambling. I might waste some time refuting the points, but I cannot tell what they are, and I suspect the author is not so sure either.

Then go to heteroseparatist.com, find something "bigoted," and point it out to me in the comments section under every post. Until you or anyone else on this string shows up on ANY of the posts on my blog with a valid point instead of a false accusation of "bigotry," are you not just another anti-Christ, homofascist? You will NEVER have the guts to come to my blog and point out where I have condoned hatred or proactive violence or oppression against the glbt community.

Ah,so, really, this is all about getting traffic for your blog. Lame.

I’m not out to create laws to segregate gay people to the back of the bus, I’m out to prevent laws that prohibit me from getting off of the bus when two men start French kissing right in front of me.
There will be no laws preventing that. You don't to get the fish eye for doing it, don't announce why you're getting off the bus. What you fail to see is that gay people are currently at the back of the bus in terms of naming the spouse of their choice and protecting the legal rights of their families. Allowing them legal equality will not harm you or any future relationships of yours just as allowing women the right to vote did not make society implode or allowing blacks and whites to marry bring about the end of the world. Other people being allowed to leave their pensions or 401k's to a spouse you don't think they should have WILL NOT affect you at all. Ever.

And don't even start on "What of they force churches to marry the evil sinners?!" They don't currently force churches to marry people the church doesn't approve of and they can't and they won't be able to in the future. So save the outrage.

There will be no laws preventing that. You don't to get the fish eye for doing it, don't announce why you're getting off the bus. What you fail to see is that gay people are currently at the back of the bus in terms of naming the spouse of their choice and protecting the legal rights of their families. Allowing them legal equality will not harm you or any future relationships of yours just as allowing women the right to vote did not make society implode or allowing blacks and whites to marry bring about the end of the world. Other people being allowed to leave their pensions or 401k's to a spouse you don't think they should have WILL NOT affect you at all. Ever.

And don't even start on "What of they force churches to marry the evil sinners?!" They don't currently force churches to marry people the church doesn't approve of and they can't and they won't be able to in the future. So save the outrage.

I doubt Matrionikk knows the difference between a civil and religious marriage.

Archived