IGNORED

Heterosepartist Gets His Video banned from Youtube

SpeakNow

I have a friend on fb who thinks that equal marriage will indeed affect her heterosexual marriage, because two men or two women getting married 'isn't what she signed up for' and makes her marriage less special :roll:

Oh yeah, and I reported the blog under hate speech.

Edited to add that the blog has The Stinking Lousewife on its blogroll. She must be thrilled.

Have these people been like, lobotomized without notice or something?!?!? Seriously? EVERY MARRIAGE, gay or straight is special to the 2 people in it! WTF?!?!

I need a drink. A big one. Someone drink one for me.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have these people been like, lobotomized without notice or something?!?!? Seriously? EVERY MARRIAGE, gay or straight is special to the 2 people in it! WTF?!?!

I need a drink. A big one. Someone drink one for me.

I really don't understand. But then I don't think she considers any marriage but heterosexual Christian ones to be actual marriages, the rest should be classed as civil unions to her :/

There's a lot more whargabble in the post but as best I can tell, not being able to insult gay people is like the government forcing you to eat PBJ if you like it, and preventing you from eating it if you do.

Did someone say "WHARRGARBL"?

You know, I would swear on a stack of Bibles that I am able to go out in public without the need to put a paper bag over my head to contain the ugly. However, after reading the some of the heteroseperatist stuff, I'm not so sure. You see, I actually have been in bathrooms with transgendered penises, and not a single one has tried taking my virtue. :pray:

Another gem from the peanut butter post:

The homotalitarian apparently figures that, if it was reasonable for the law to stop him from doing what his conscience permitted—say, buying contraceptives—because his position was not reflected in the law, then it is equally reasonable for the law to make you do what your conscience does not permit—say, buying contraceptives—because he is in power.

Yep, because gay men love their contraception. :doh:

If anything, I feel guilty about getting a heterosexual marriage when I know that my friends who are homosexual cannot get married. It feels wrong to me.

sdfnhafoinaew;o lfier[p fi

I have no actual words. Just a bunch of jumbled sound effects that go along with an eye roll.

P.S. You cannot engage in homophobia and also be against it. You are a homophobic whether you want to admit it or not.

Wow, this is some of the craziest cray-cray I've been witness to in a while. He even managed to involve PB, though what it was actually supposed to mean, I'm still not sure. :eusa-think:

Wow, this is some of the craziest cray-cray I've been witness to in a while. He even managed to involve PB, though what it was actually supposed to mean, I'm still not sure. :eusa-think:

Near as I can figure, you got your peanut butter and some people don't care for it and some people crave it and the government is all like "no, you can't have peanut butter 'cause it sticks to the roofs of some people's mouths and makes other people dead and some people like it crunchy and that's just plain weird" but secretly the government is all like "la-dee-da, we say you can't have peanut butter, but really you can, but it can't be official peanut butter; it's so unofficial that you might as well have the crunchy kind. If you want." and some people crave it and they can't have it because something (maybe their shoes...I didn't quite get this part) told them that simply wondering if peanut butter is tasty is deadly and forbidden and stuff like that and *they* (not the shoes) are all like "no, you have to go all Sherman to the Sea on the peanut fields and make the temptatin' crunch be gone from this land and store shelves everywhere and if Annette Funicello is still alive, by golly, she's got some apologizing to do. And atoning. Maybe in mouse ears. Do you *know* the permissible mouse parts-per-million for commercial peanut butter???? It's an abomination!"

And then I think I lost the thread of the argument.

Near as I can figure, you got your peanut butter and some people don't care for it and some people crave it and the government is all like "no, you can't have peanut butter 'cause it sticks to the roofs of some people's mouths and makes other people dead and some people like it crunchy and that's just plain weird" but secretly the government is all like "la-dee-da, we say you can't have peanut butter, but really you can, but it can't be official peanut butter; it's so unofficial that you might as well have the crunchy kind. If you want." and some people crave it and they can't have it because something (maybe their shoes...I didn't quite get this part) told them that simply wondering if peanut butter is tasty is deadly and forbidden and stuff like that and *they* (not the shoes) are all like "no, you have to go all Sherman to the Sea on the peanut fields and make the temptatin' crunch be gone from this land and store shelves everywhere and if Annette Funicello is still alive, by golly, she's got some apologizing to do. And atoning. Maybe in mouse ears. Do you *know* the permissible mouse parts-per-million for commercial peanut butter???? It's an abomination!"

Your convolution makes more sense than the original....

Not being able to announce their superiority through discrimination angers homophobes. Listen to their arguments. It all boils down to outrage that they can't hate gay people without criticism.

Awesome summary.

c: A person, entity, or organization that respectfully declines to associate with any or all divisions of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender community, but does not hate, fear, or persecute people that are GLBT.

A person that does not hate, fear, or persecute people that are GLBT would respectfully decline to be associated with this "heteroseparatist" thing.

Well the fact that he is blog mates with the Stinking Fishwife tells me enough about this guy.

I swear, anti-GLBT types spend more time thinking about gay sex and other people's genitals than anyone else I know. What a bunch of perverts.

Guest Anonymous

This thread needs less unpleasant bigotry/attention whoring, and more adorable same sex people making out. Also, I love it when people underline things. That's how I know they mean serious business.

rm44lf.jpg

I swear, anti-GLBT types spend more time thinking about gay sex and other people's genitals than anyone else I know. What a bunch of perverts.

QFT

This thread needs less unpleasant bigotry/attention whoring, and more adorable same sex people making out. Also, I love it when people underline things. That's how I know they mean serious business.

rm44lf.jpg

Now, now now, Lissar, Mantronikk is probably trying to show to his fundie friends/impress them on how brave he is being; trying to preach to us who don't share his same (religious) values, beliefs, and morals. He will most likely tell his fundie friends that he had stood up to the non-believers who wouldn't see why they were sinners and become good fundie Christians, and mistake criticisms and not tolerating his intolerance to try and accept others who are have different opinions than him as "attacks" and "persecutions" when fundementalists Christians have been opinionated against and or persecuting others who're different than them for thousands of years. * sorry if I was not clear, Lissear :oops: *

Now, now now, Lissar, Mantronikk is probably trying to show to his fundie friends/impress them on how brave he is being; trying to preach to us who don't share his same (religious) values, beliefs, and morals. He will most likely tell his fundie friends that he had stood up to the non-believers who wouldn't see why they were sinners and become good fundie Christians, and mistake criticisms and not tolerating his intolerance to try and accept others who are have different opinions than him as "attacks" and "persecutions" when fundementalists Christians have been opinionated against and or persecuting others who're different than them for thousands of years. * sorry if I was not clear, Lissear :oops: *

Mantronikk just flashed us his fundie-tits, though fluttershies should be pretty flattered - was that a coy little promise of a theological lap-dance I heard?

C'mon Mantronikk, don't be such a tease, take it all off! :clap:

Archived