IGNORED

Heterosepartist Gets His Video banned from Youtube

SpeakNow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm Mantronikk, the founder of heteroseparatist.com. The video that was banned was NOT my video.

http://heteroseparatist.blogspot.com/20 ... arvey.html

From your website:

I reject the hatred FOR and FROM, the glbt community. As a servant of Jesus Christ, I challenge the members of the glbt community to denounce telling children that homosexuality is normal, WITHOUT the consent of that child's parents; the PRIME goal of the glbt community. I speak out against homofascism, homoOrwellian propaganda, and ANY end-run around parental rights. REDEFINING marriage harms children. Click on the "h" for the full definition of "heteroseparatist."

heteroseparatist:

a: A person who wishes to separate their self from homosexual acts and stand apart from those who engage in such acts.

b: A person who rejects homofascism, homosexuality, and homophobia.

c: A person, entity, or organization that respectfully declines to associate with any or all divisions of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender community, but does not hate, fear, or persecute people that are GLBT.

d: A person who quietly shuns people and environments that are anti-hetero.

*backs away slowly and makes a rum and coke*

Guest Anonymous
I challenge the members of the glbt community to denounce telling children that homosexuality is normal, WITHOUT the consent of that child's parents; the PRIME goal of the glbt community.

Any gay and bisexual FJers who have been wondering what your top secret gay agenda has been all this time, wonder no more. Check it out. This guy knows!

Any gay and bisexual FJers who have been wondering what your top secret gay agenda has been all this time, wonder no more. Check it out. This guy knows!

I KNEW MY GAY PANINIS AND LIBRARY VISITS WOULDN'T GO UNCHECKED THIS LONG

We all know FJ is a hotbed of gay abortionist parties after all :lol:

Oh, and I'm a fellow servant of Jesus Christ. And a bisexual person. You know who else was gay and a believer in Jesus? The centurion Jesus met and er, didn't avoid:

http://www.gaychristian101.com/Gay-Centurion.html

So if Jesus associated with gay people, why wouldn't you?

Because it's not about what Jesus did, or said. It's about how you use the bible to justify hating what you hate. i.e. I hate eggs, eating them is abortion* and abortion is murder ergo eating eggs is murder, it's in the bible!

*I don't really think this, I don't like eggs because they make me sick.

From your website:

*backs away slowly and makes a rum and coke*

If you're purposely separating yourself from GLBTQ people, that's homophobia. You can try to dress it up all you like, but you aren't fooling anyone. It's no different than the '[insert racial/ethnic group here]separatist' who claims they aren't racist. What an asshat. :naughty:

FUNDIE FRIDAYS WAS YESTERDAY!!!! Did no one get the memo?!

Everyday is Fundie Friday on Free Jinger!

We put the FU back in Fundie! Join us today and get your free frumper*.

*Frumpers available as supplies last, frumpers not kept in stock, you will not actually get a frumper by joining Free Jinger.**

**If smugs can make up stuff to sell cars then I reserve the right to make up stuff to sell Free Jinger.***

***I am in no way associated with Free Jinger's self promotion campaign, I just have nothing better to do right now.****

****Nothing. No really, I have nothing else to add.

My bisexual agenda this evening consists of getting the 2 year old to bed and eating the rest of the ben and Jerrys' i've squirreled today. SO SUBVERSIVE! My husband's bisexual agenda consists of finishing work and then coming home and snuggling with me while we watch Dr Who.

MY G-d, hide your children before we indoctrinate them all!!!!

(from your site)

Yet, on the other hand, I also understand that the majority of gay men were seduced into the glbt community while being told that their sexual contact was an act of love.

This will probably blow your mind, but some people want sex for the sake of sex, regardless of their orientation.

Your words on transgendered individuals:

Since when is it unreasonable for a woman to not want to be in the same bathroom with someone who has a penis? How is this a bad thing? WHO thinks that it is wrong for a woman/female to object to using the restroom/bathroom in close proximity to a male? Apparently, there are some crazy people in this world who can’t understand this.

How can some people understand how a man/male could want to have a sexual, romantic relationship with another man, yet not understand how a woman/female would not want to be in a restroom/bathroom with an adult male?

This is offensive beyond words. You have no business speculating on another person's private parts, nor posting a picture of them and mocking them by calling her "A man," nor implying that people who happen to have a condition that has currently inconclusive, but documentable biological markers are just trying to spy on women. You also do not seem to understand that while the sexuality of transgendered people is as broad as cisgendered, being transgendered does not automatically make a person gay.

Today, while I was on the internet, I stumbled upon an explanation of the plot of the movie, "Hunger Games." As I read the synopsis of the movie, I realized that I could swap-out the word "totalitarian" with "homotalitarian," and the word "totalitarians" with "homotalitarians," and shine the light of truth on the current mindset of the glbt community!

The fuck. How?

The homotalitarian is a slightly different animal. He is a bully, for sure, but the homotalitarian impulse goes beyond bullying. It is not enough to crush his opponents, to force them to accept the fact that they are under the yoke, to put up with indignities to their persons perpetrated on them by the bully and his cronies.

Well, welcome to the zoo!

And this is just going to bring the collective wrath of the hive vagina down upon you:

The typical homotalitarian fails to make, or even disdains, certain distinctions concerning conscience. One such distinction is that between what I must (or must never) do, and what I may do but am not required to do. Let us say, for example, that a law is put in place saying that no one may eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I like PBJs, and prefer to eat them occasionally, though I am not morally bound to eat them. We would probably say that this law is unreasonable, unfair, and a serious economic blow to the makers of peanut butter and jelly and all their related industries. However, it would make little sense to say that it violates my conscience. If, on the other hand, my beliefs prohibit me from ever eating PBJs, then a law that demanded that I eat them would be a gross violation of my conscience.

Quote:

The typical homotalitarian fails to make, or even disdains, certain distinctions concerning conscience. One such distinction is that between what I must (or must never) do, and what I may do but am not required to do. Let us say, for example, that a law is put in place saying that no one may eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I like PBJs, and prefer to eat them occasionally, though I am not morally bound to eat them. We would probably say that this law is unreasonable, unfair, and a serious economic blow to the makers of peanut butter and jelly and all their related industries. However, it would make little sense to say that it violates my conscience. If, on the other hand, my beliefs prohibit me from ever eating PBJs, then a law that demanded that I eat them would be a gross violation of my conscience.

This might possibly be the stupidest anti-gay argument yet. I may spend all day tomorrow complaining that PB&J's violate my conscience. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Re: Peanut butter and jelly homotalitarianism. I don't know whether it is the lack of context but I honestly don't understand what the argument is supposed to be. Can someone fill me in, please?

This might possibly be the stupidest anti-gay argument yet. I may spend all day tomorrow complaining that PB&J's violate my conscience. :lol:

This may end the peanut butter war in FJ as we all unite against this idiot.... ;-)

This argument makes no sense. Nobody is making or forcing you to have a same sex marriage. My brother getting legally married to his partner will have no effect on my opposite sex marriage to my husband.

What is up with these no ball idiots who have to run over here and register just to tell us they know we talked about them? Google yourself much?

There's a lot more whargabble in the post but as best I can tell, not being able to insult gay people is like the government forcing you to eat PBJ if you like it, and preventing you from eating it if you do.

Guest Anonymous
There's a lot more whargabble in the post but as best I can tell, not being able to insult gay people is like the government forcing you to eat PBJ if you like it, and preventing you from eating it if you do.

Of course! Now it all makes sense.

Re: Peanut butter and jelly homotalitarianism. I don't know whether it is the lack of context but I honestly don't understand what the argument is supposed to be. Can someone fill me in, please?

No. No one will mention the fucking peanut butter. Move along, there is nothing to see here.

Everyday is Fundie Friday on Free Jinger!

We put the FU back in Fundie! Join us today and get your free frumper*.

*Frumpers available as supplies last, frumpers not kept in stock, you will not actually get a frumper by joining Free Jinger.**

**If smugs can make up stuff to sell cars then I reserve the right to make up stuff to sell Free Jinger.***

***I am in no way associated with Free Jinger's self promotion campaign, I just have nothing better to do right now.****

****Nothing. No really, I have nothing else to add.

Ya know, when people say that they just spewed [insert beverage] all over the place I usually say, "yeah right". But I just did, I own it. And I appologize for thinking people were lying liars.

What's more, as handcuff so thoughtfully warned us about, we could be forced to eat the PB&J on toasted bread! The homo agenda runs deep, dontcha know!

I have a friend on fb who thinks that equal marriage will indeed affect her heterosexual marriage, because two men or two women getting married 'isn't what she signed up for' and makes her marriage less special :roll:

Oh yeah, and I reported the blog under hate speech.

Edited to add that the blog has The Stinking Lousewife on its blogroll. She must be thrilled.

I have a friend on fb who thinks that equal marriage will indeed affect her heterosexual marriage, because two men or two women getting married 'isn't what she signed up for' and makes her marriage less special :roll:

Oh yeah, and I reported the blog under hate speech.

Edited to add that the blog has The Stinking Lousewife on its blogroll. She must be thrilled.

Seriously? Wow. Today is actually my wedding anniversary (my husband's at work right now) and I can't imagine complete strangers affecting the relationship that I have with my husband. I don't ask what goes on in the bedrooms of my neighbors or family members, why in the hell do all of these homophobic people care what goes on in the bedrooms of people they don't even know???!!!!

Archived