IGNORED

WTF Fundie Families

nomoxian

Came across this blog and thought of this board. Wouldn't be surprised if the creator is on here... Too much golden snark to post one particular thing, so here's the link. Sorry if it's already been posted in the past.

"Fundamentalists and megafamilies; Catholics, FLDS/Mormons, Gothardites; Duggars, Bateses ...and more. So much more."

http://wtffundiefamilies.tumblr.com/

Love this. This thread should be on the snark board.

tumblr_m4zeozZy1z1r8mb1io1_1280.jpg

Jinger looks really weird in this pic. I hate to be mean she is one Duggar daughter that isn't really pretty.

LMAO

I was rolling over the Marriage Bed postings. Someone needs to introduce the Surgeon's fiancee to the song Jizz in my pants. They then need to explain to her that the infidelity rate for surgeons is greater than 90%. Surgeons are not choosen for their grades or board scores. They are choosen for their personality and it is a tribe of very active cheaters. Most wives of surgeons understand that and feel the perks outweigh the patterns of behavior. I have a lot of trouble buying that he's never ejaculated before.

All right, FreeJingerites! Which 1 of you made this awesome blog of awesomeness? Fess up! ;)

(Moderator's angst, here)

I thought I moved this!

Why is it not showing up in Snark?

ETA: ok, it's moved. Nothing to see here, folks! ;)

(/Moderator's angst)

*Stands and stares*

Duggars at the Peabody Hotel, watching the ducks.

eta: I lost my virginity in that hotel. That is, if you think I was a virgin on my wedding night.

This is my favourite so far, "JimBob gets distracted chasing a rooster in the gas station parking lot. No, really. My girlfriend commented that all this time, we’ve assumed that Michelle and JimBob being each others’ buddies was fundie rhetoric for “we don’t want to bother with our own kids,†but more and more it’s becoming apparent that JimBob actually needs a buddy because he’s a total assclown who pays no mind to safety, time, or basic human intelligence. Also, y’all live in Arkansas, JimBob. They’ve seen a rooster before."

Duggars at the Peabody Hotel, watching the ducks.

eta: I lost my virginity in that hotel. That is, if you think I was a virgin on my wedding night.

So... you lost your "virginity" in that hotel...

This is my favourite so far, "JimBob gets distracted chasing a rooster in the gas station parking lot. No, really. My girlfriend commented that all this time, we’ve assumed that Michelle and JimBob being each others’ buddies was fundie rhetoric for “we don’t want to bother with our own kids,†but more and more it’s becoming apparent that JimBob actually needs a buddy because he’s a total assclown who pays no mind to safety, time, or basic human intelligence. Also, y’all live in Arkansas, JimBob. They’ve seen a rooster before."

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 7 months later...

I was just made aware of this thread - sorry to bump up an old dead thread - and just wanted to confess that yep, I AM one of you, though a lurker who only recently even made an account...but I've been lurking creepily in the shadows since there were only 15 or so Duggar kids. Glad some people out there enjoyed my tumblr; hope you still are :) I really need to get back on board with being witheringly sarcastic; I feel like I'm going soft.

yolo4christ, I love the tone of your Tumblog! I spent a good 45 minutes reading it and it's a highly satisfying mix of sarcasm, hilarity, and the right amount of softness. Love it!

Archived