IGNORED

Vision Forum on Facebook

muffynbear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the irony. The Duggars eat crap. I choose meals based on what comes in a food bank box and we still eat better than the Duggars.

Oh man I can't wait to see Jchelle all costumed up next to Beal. Guess which one will look like the ugly duckling?

Who who who in the world is going to take dietary advice from Michelle?

Her family eats such crap she won't eat it, and gets special weight watchers meals.

I don't see her cheap as possible bulk processed carby crap diet impressing the back to basics, locovore, organic types at Vision Forum.

And I didn't even mention JimBob, the man who couldn't stick to weight watchers through one damn meeting. Who delights in showing off how unhealthy he is?

So they're gonna be at this 'tea' wearing white gloves, picture hats and eating TTC :lol:

It's really all about the costumes.

It's really all about the costumes.

Yea Beal will take the write off on her new costume. But damn this is gonna be fun seeing what Jchelle is gonna wear. I wonder if Jchelle will let the older girls play dress up with her?

Yea Beal will take the write off on her new costume. But damn this is gonna be fun seeing what Jchelle is gonna wear. I wonder if Jchelle will let the older girls play dress up with her?

Good question.

I can't really picture her in a costume. Maybe she'll just wear a big hat?

Good question.

I can't really picture her in a costume. Maybe she'll just wear a big hat?

Yea a big hat, frumpy black skirt and the green blouse. I do hope she lets the girls play dress up, they probably didn't get a chance to when they were little.

I wonder how far the Duggars would go to impress the less backwoods (than typical ATI) VF crowd.

I think JimBob and Michelle are confident in their tried and true image and routine, but I can see the older girls especially wanting to impress and have dresses as pretty as those of the Botkin girls and Dougie's daughters. Jessa doesn't strike me as a girl who likes to be out dressed.

I trolled on their FB page:

VisionForum.png

:lol: .

Ask if Michelle can help you make an organic non GM Tator tot casserole next.....

:?: Reformation of Food and Family?

Dare I ask what "reformation" means in this context?

From their website:

http://www.visionforumministries.org/events/food/

You do it three times a day, seven days a week and fifty-two weeks a year. If you live to be 85 years of age, you will experience it more than 90,000 times. It is called food, and it was designed by God as the fuel of life. But to describe food merely as fuel falls short of the depth and breadth of the biblical message. Frankly, there are few subjects which are addressed as often in the Bible as food. Hundreds, if not thousands of Scripture verses, incorporate various types of food, directions about food and spiritual lessons in which food is an element.

In food we see the love of Jesus Christ for His Church, the wisdom of God as Creator, the mercy of the Lord on the sons of men, and a vehicle for structuring and organizing the life and dominion labors of mankind. [read more]

Discussion Topics Include:

Food as Family Culture

The Theology of Mealtime

The Politicization of Food

The Future of Food in America

The Joy of Culinary Wisdom

Avoiding Food Heresies

Food and Frugality

The Art of Hospitality

Informed Stewardship of the Body

And Many More!

Speakers Include:

Joel Salatin

Chef Francis Foucachon

Doug Phillips

And Many More!

Special Highlights Include:

Special Ladies’ Symposium

The West Ladies

Surprise Speakers

Fabulous Vendors

Delectable Contests

Healthy Debates

Over 60 Sessions!

And Much More!

I trolled on their FB page:

VisionForum.png

LOL!! I'm banned from VF's facebook page, but not from VF ministries Facebook page (well, probably will be now!)

So I went there and left:

Sola Marisol Awesome! Just heard that Michelle Duggar will be there!! Will she be showing everyone how to make Tater Tot Casserole and Chickenettti? What about the Ice Cream Cake? People need to know how to make these nutritious meals!!! What could be more nutritious than Chickenetti followed by Ice Cream Cake!!!! That's what a family needs - good wholesome, nutritious foods!!!!!

"Fabulous" vendors...just couldn't resist, could you, Dougie? :lol:

Avoiding Food Heresies

Holy cow! Are they going to go full-on Jewish dietary law? What else could "food heresy" mean? Is it now going to be heretical to eat cheeseburgers? Or is this going to be about the strange fundie version of Not Eating Pork.* :naughty:

*Except when it is pepperoni or breakfast sausage. :roll:

According to one blog post, Dougie considers the idea that people can get all their nourishment from sunlight to be a food heresy.

I predict that they are going to film the Duggars at the conference (heavily edited) as a Take That Internet! to the idea that they don't care about healthy food.

Other Duggar delicacies to add to the list: BBQ Tuna, snow cream, cookies that are only good for your brothers to destroy.

So would these be the same Duggars who live on 20 acres but grow none of their own food, and who keep toddlers awake during photoshoots by feeding them Skittles?

Holy cow! Are they going to go full-on Jewish dietary law? What else could "food heresy" mean? Is it now going to be heretical to eat cheeseburgers? Or is this going to be about the strange fundie version of Not Eating Pork.* :naughty:

*Except when it is pepperoni or breakfast sausage. :roll:

Depends on where you live. Here in Chicago, a "food heresy" is putting ketchup on a hot dog, In NYC its violating a bagel by putting cinnamon or blueberries in it.... :)

My guess is that its about purchasing your food from vendors that have right wing/conservative connections. Ie: Chick-fil-a =GOOD, Starbucks=EVIL for their support of LGBTQ families.

Archived