IGNORED

Saturday=Satan's Day

GeoBQn

On Messianic Keeper's at Home, someone posted a link to this page equating celebrating the Sabbath on Saturday with pagan/Satan worship.

all4yah.org/ecclesia-of-elohim/lunrsabf.htm

The woman who posted this called it "interesting." I call it "batshit crazy" and "horrifically anti-Semitic." The site claims that Mogen Davids, tefillin boxes, and other hallmarks of Jewish religion and culture are actually symbols of Satanic rituals.

1948 ...The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue coloured version of the Rothschild, 'Red Hexagram or Sign.'

THIS ANGERS MANY JEWS WHO REALISE THIS HEXAGRAM WAS USED IN THE ANCIENT MYSTERY RELIGIONS AS THE SYMBOL OF, 'MOLOCH,' ...

THE HEXAGRAM WAS ALSO USED TO REPRESENT SATURN, WHICH HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS THE ESOTERIC NAME FOR, "SATAN." This indicates that anyone killed in the name of Israel is actually a sacrifice to Satan. These dissenting Jews believe the, "Menorah," the oldest Jewish symbol should be used and pointed out that THE HEXAGRAM IS NOT EVEN A JEWISH SYMBOL, but of course as the Rothschild Zionists use it that is what ends up...."

Just a decade prior, many more Jews that suffered the wearing of the 'yellow star,' or 'Jewish badge' in 1930-40s Nazi Germany must have ALSO KNOWN the real meaning of their shame.

Not for anything they had done to deserve the indignity, but because it was a SYMBOL which represented for so many the undeserved SHAME of PAGAN APOSTASY.

http://www.rr-bb.com/archive/index.php/t-10958.html

"It really is sad that a SYMBOL of SATAN, witchcraft, magic, and the occult, now [a] days represents the Jewish nation.

Today, the falsely so-called Star of David almost has pre-eminence over the ...ordained and much older MENORAH, [which has] ...a TRUE and direct connection to the Jewish nation. The Star of Solomon ...DOES NOT.

We will soon see [YAH] remove the veil. Then we will see this falsely so-called Star of David removed from any association with the people and land of Israel."

YAHUWAH SPEED THAT DAY, when PAGANISMS of ALL FORMS will be completely removed from presence of His people!

NOW, the Spirit of YAHUSHUA the ELIYAHU is working to "RESTORE ALL THINGS," and His followers have FULL FAITH that He will accomplish it!

There's more. A lot more. I can't even . . .

This makes me sad and angry at the same time. I wonder what this lovely person would think of my Star of David tattoo? (yes, I know that I'm not supposed to have tatts as a Jew....but I don't really care). But hey, I'm going to hell anyway, so I may as well have Satan's symble tatted on me for eternity!

Unfortunately, this is not exactly new in Christianity. Christians were instructed to work on saturdays especially so they wouldn't be mistaken for Jews. (Canon 29 of the Council of Laodicea)

Canon 29

Christians must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day, rather honouring the Lord's Day; and, if they can, resting then as Christians. But if any shall be found to be judaizers, let them be anathema from Christ.

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/3806.htm

Ok that person sounds more like a conspiracy theorist. Let's ask them what they think of the Bilderbergs!

And here I almost missed Satan's Day. Being retired I sometimes must check the day of the week on my computer. Heck here I thought it was still Friday, aka FrenchFry Day. Boy was I surprised when I figured out it was Satan's Day. I should have known it because of the scent of brimstone in the air.

Well I guess I'm a closet Jew or Satan-worshipper since it's Satan's day and I'm being extremely lazy today and am laying down with my head propped on a pillow and my computer on my thighs with my knees bent. My daughter's still in her night-dress and that won't change. Who knew that not working on Saturday meant being evil!

Also Christians would do well to remember that Jesus was Jewish. I'll never understand the Jew-hate when the person around whom the entire Christian religion was founded (I won't say "centered," since in practice it's not centered around Jesus in any way) was JEWISH. Or is that one Jew okay?

Do they mean the Sabbath starting at dawn on Saturday? Because observing the Sabbath from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown still counts as Saturday. I'm very confused, especially since I see more people talking about the omg paganz origins of the word Sunday.

Elle, I'm a practicing Christian and my faith is very much centered around Jesus. I don't understand what you mean.

Archived