IGNORED

It's The End Of The World As We Know It!

Guest Bekah

I now want to write a zombie novel in which the people who have forted up and are shooting anybody outside are the ones infected--by a disease that makes them see everybody else as horrible monsters. Meanwhile, the "zombies" are trying to get the town back on its feet after the infected blew up the power plant and set several large fires in hallucinatory rage. The fires took out the main fuel storage tanks, so people have to walk eveywhere for the duration. They are mostly walking slowly because it's fricking hot out there.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I now want to write a zombie novel in which the people who have forted up and are shooting anybody outside are the ones infected--by a disease that makes them see everybody else as horrible monsters. Meanwhile, the "zombies" are trying to get the town back on its feet after the infected blew up the power plant and set several large fires in hallucinatory rage. The fires took out the main fuel storage tanks, so people have to walk eveywhere for the duration. They are mostly walking slowly because it's fricking hot out there.

Please do. I want to read it.

Mom hates the ebil gov'ment, but daughter is so sad about the state of hospitals in Manilla. It's amazing how these people can't make basic connections between statements of belief and factual situations.

HEY LOOK! Her friend Patrice of Rural Revolution wants in on this fight! http://www.rural-revolution.com/2011/07 ... riend.html (Why bother breaking? It's a post ABOUT us.)

Guest Anonymous
Mom hates the ebil gov'ment, but daughter is so sad about the state of hospitals in Manilla. It's amazing how these people can't make basic connections between statements of belief and factual situations.

HEY LOOK! Her friend Patrice of Rural Revolution wants in on this fight! http://www.rural-revolution.com/2011/07 ... riend.html (Why bother breaking? It's a post ABOUT us.)

Wow, Patrice taught me alot about us. Did you know we're ALL Liberals? And we're ALL women? And that this ENTIRE forum has been created for the express purpose of tearing down Enola Gay? We are also the assassins of non-public figures (because their blogs apparently don't count as public).

But what am I missing here? "Sorry folks, this isn't criticism. This is an attack. Big difference." ... Wha....?

And here? " The melding of the liberal/progressive culture and the internet has been one of the worst things to happen to civility since the advent of the phone." Oh, the advent of the phone. That was such a sad, sad day for humanity.

Listen, I do not agree with or in any way condone wishing ill on her children. That is absolutely not cool and, I believe, went too far. Yes, her views are frustrating and it's very likely that she's being a hypocrite and would readily accept any and all aid to save one of her own children. What mother wouldn't? That doesn't mean we should hope for one of her kids to become sick. IMO, that did go too far.

However, her blog is 1) public, and 2) seriously disturbing. I can't understand why she thinks that she can post stuff like http://livintheoffgriddream.blogspot.co ... ution.html

and nobody is going to say something? Hmmm, so women who don't stay home with their children, and those who have a housekeeper or cook, are the equivalent of prostitutes? Because that's not hurtful or outrageous or anything. Toddlers can't play with guns in daycare, so obviously they're going to grow up deprived and never ever have any fun. She seems to have absolutely no problem espousing her beliefs that we "liberals" with our prostitute mothers and deadbeat fathers are ruining our children, so you bet your britches I'm going to call her on her ignorance.

OK, so they can call us zombies (derogatory term) and snark about how our unpreparedness will mean we will all either DIE or turn into slavering, bestial, anarchists, but we can't discuss them?

They can gleefully discuss shooting us if we get in their way, but we can't comment on their level of crazy?

I feel PERSECUTED . . . Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

ETA "The melding of the liberal/progressive culture and the internet has been one of the worst things to happen to civility since the advent of the phone." Oh, the advent of the phone. That was such a sad, sad day for humanity."

Hang on, she uses the internet! Oh, OK I get it: she's Not-A-Liberal, so that makes it OK.

I'm surprised that a paranoid survivalist would drink out of cracked mugs and teacups. They are thought to harbor bacteria that seep up through the broken enamel into the dried clay, especially if it's soaked too long. The cup is put into a closed cubboard where the darkness turns the cabinet into an incubator for the bacteria.

Ugh, the arrogance and narcissism:

"She was the subject of some vicious attacks by a bunch of whining self-proclaimed liberals who have dedicated an entire forum to tearing her down."

No. The entire forum is not about her. This entire forum is not about tearing down any one person. God, the persecution complex isn't enough. It has to be all about them.

Patrice, you are an idiot.

I also don't know where you bizarre conservatives (I call you bizarre because I know plenty of conservatives who are not sickening caricatures of churchlady armageddon separatists) get the idea that liberal tolerance means we must never speak out against sickening, stupid and dangerous ideology. Being tolerant does not strip one of discernment or the ability to speak. I can be a liberal and still think that people like you make civilized society unsafe and state it. Tolerance does not mean continual acceptance. Pervert the word of God all you want, Patrice, but be quiet about what it means to be a liberal and what it means to be tolerant because you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't tell you how to process a deer carcass and you need to stand down on liberalism and tolerance. Stick to what you know is my motto.

And also hush up on the topic until you really understand the difference between criticism and an attack. You still have your website? You still have your house and your guns? You still have the right to say any fool thing you want? You still have your mind, body and soul in one place? Wait... You mean our comments merely irritated you and in no way threatened your way of life, capacity to express yourself or your personal safety? Then you have merely been criticized, Patrice. You haven't been attacked. The day will never come when me stating you are an idiot removes from you your basic rights and you should kiss the ground that you, in fact, live in a society tolerant enough to criticize you and not attack you.

I get criticized on my own site frequently and receive e-mails the likes of which would make your hair curl, Patrice. It's a handful of people who dislike me and my ways but it's the cost of doing business in the real world. Oh, but that's right! You fled the real world and are hiding away from big, bad things that will likely never happen but the belief of which give your bigotry and fear a patina of good sense in your limited way of thinking. So if the real world is so hard for you and your friends, if you are so tender that people you don't know thinking poorly of you and saying so feels like an attack and not the criticism it clearly is, perhaps it would be best to find the strongest among you so she can get your ideas out there. For I don't want to silence folk like you - I just prefer that only those who are adult enough to handle the real world participate in it and not cry foul when their ideas are held up to the light of day.

Gotta say that I didn't know that the bumper sticker "mean people suck" was a liberal bumper sticker !

I LOVE that FJ has a wide mix of peoples. I haven't been here very long, but there are tree huggin crunchy types, liberals, conseratives, younger people, older people, christians, wiccans, athiests, agnostics, Jews, moms, dads, people with no desire to have any kids, dog lovers, cat lovers, ect.

Can any of these people say they have the same mix of people come to their blogs?? This place really is a virtual melting pot. Lots of different people with different ideas. We get into it amongst each other all the time and I LOVE that! I think if we got all the FJers in a room together we'd be really happily suprised how diverse and unique we all are.

I can't stand a worldview where one person is right and must have only like minded people around them.

I think if we got all FJers in a room together you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think for the debating going on - and I do mean debating, not yelling at each other.

I like that too - it's what I value here.

Bet we wouldn't be drinking grape juice either!

I think if we got all FJers in a room together you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think for the debating going on - and I do mean debating, not yelling at each other.

I like that too - it's what I value here.

Bet we wouldn't be drinking grape juice either!

Nor Koolaide.

I started reading about the preppers they are even weirder than the fundies:

Michelle Lake

This is worth noting, another occult date to mark in your calendars. I was told by a guy whose grandfather was in the masonic orders that this date 11:9 was more important to them than 9:11, and that it was the birthdate of the AntiChrist. I do not know if this is correct, but we will soon see what unfolds won't we.

Asteroid 2005 YU55 Obama speech on 11-9-11 have preppers resetting FEMA SHTF doomsday clock

The NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) announced yesterday that an asteroid measuring 400 meters in diameter will pass the Earth within the orbit of the moon in November 8.

"On November 8, asteroid 2005 YU55 will fly past Earth and at its closest approach point will be about 325,000 kilometers away (0.0022 AU)," said Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office at the JPL in Pasadena, Los Angeles.

Michelle Lake

This is worth noting, another occult date to mark in your calendars. I was told by a guy whose grandfather was in the masonic orders that this date 11:9 was more important to them than 9:11, and that it was the birthdate of the AntiChrist. I do not know if this is correct, but we will soon see what unfolds won't we.

Asteroid 2005 YU55 Obama speech on 11-9-11 have preppers resetting FEMA SHTF doomsday clock

The NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) announced yesterday that an asteroid measuring 400 meters in diameter will pass the Earth within the orbit of the moon in November 8.

"On November 8, asteroid 2005 YU55 will fly past Earth and at its closest approach point will be about 325,000 kilometers away (0.0022 AU)," said Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office at the JPL in Pasadena, Los Angeles.

Makes you wonder if they've been reading up on all of the books about the Mayan calendar ending in 2012???? !!!!! Hee!

Michelle Lake

Hmmm, somehow I doubt my Masonic ancesters had anything to do with the anti-christ as most of them also were ministers, lawers, doctors and so forth and didn't have time to believe something so stupid as a conspiracy. What a loon.

Nor Koolaide.

I'm already hittin' the sauce. I am trapped at home alone for the night due to very weird plan changes and am cranky to begin with. Just reading this thread, and the blogs linked to it, have driven me to drink.

Comments from the peanut gallery of her blog.

Stephen said...

Enola, they're just little boys pretending to bad. Ignore them. I respect and admire you, your family and your work. I even wrote a little note, on my blog, just a few days ago, recommending people drop over and learn from you. God bless and keep you.

July 16, 2011 5:48 AM

I'm a little boy? Cool, now I can give up having to go through this sucky menopause. I know my husband and sons will love that. :twisted:

Anonymous said...

I have read of these people before. I think they got their start deriding the Duggar Family. They are a bunch of g*ys and l*sbians that decided that Jinger Duggar is gay and needs rescuing. What a horrible group of people.

They hate you because they hate Him. Perhaps someone will pop over here and see through their foolish hate and come to know Jesus through your testimony!

I get to be gay! Yea me! Now how do I tell my husband I am a lesbian? He is never going to buy it though, so can any of you other homosexuals help me out here? After all we all are g*ys and l*sbians :character-beavisbutthead: :gay-imgay:

So those of us who don't subscribe to her judiciousness are naive simpletons. Whatev. I have to laugh at these survivalists. Do they think that they are going to live forever? You can die at the hand of a God-hating band of illegal alien terrorists, or you can die by one of your kids mishandling the scary-looking semiautomatics you let them handle. Which is more likely? And don't tell me that if your kids are properly trained it won't happen. It does, all the time. Everyone makes mistakes. I know a family that is forever suffering from letting their "well-trained" child handle a firearm.

So will the lightening strike if they type out GAY or LESBIAN ??? :roll:

ETA they made me mad so I was spellin like a homeskooler

Michelle Lake

This is why I couldn't understand on the other board when I brought up preppers and a bunch of people said "Oh it's normal to have food on hand for an emergency."

This is why I couldn't understand on the other board when I brought up preppers and a bunch of people said "Oh it's normal to have food on hand for an emergency."

Normal people that are blessed to have means to do so tend to keep aspirin, bandaids, and toilet paper on hand. But this stuff is entirely different. Who has years worth of food stored up? How many growing and large families have means for that anyway?

Maybe the other people on the board were entirely ignorant of the depth of the madness and the other stuff associated with this kind of thing?

I went to church with some of these people. My husband and I joked at a lunch after church about running off with our survival preparedness stuff and starting our own country, calling it "micronation." But we said that we couldn't afford the 18 wheeler to carry the food, and the moving van would not let us transport firearms and ammo anyway. We had two different couples (their kids were bouncing around on the floor and weren't eating by then) get up and leave the table, not because they thought we were crazy survivalists but because they were and got offended. We were not happy at that church anyway, and I'm fairly certain that we didn't go back after that. It was definitely the last time we ate lunch with everyone after church.

Comments from the peanut gallery of her blog.

I'm a little boy? Cool, now I can give up having to go through this sucky menopause. I know my husband and sons will love that. :twisted:

I get to be gay! Yea me! Now how do I tell my husband I am a lesbian? He is never going to buy it though, so can any of you other homosexuals help me out here? After all we all are g*ys and l*sbians :character-beavisbutthead: :gay-imgay:

Your husband might like that, I've "heard" that straight guys like watching a couple of lesbians getting it on! :lol:

But if you folks want to read some really crazy prepper shit, you should check out this site:

homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

It used to be a really cool homesteaders forum that has slowly been taken over by fundies, preppers and other crazy folks. You especially should watch for posts by a guy named Ernie and one named Forunner. They both have messiah complexes and know everything there is to know about anything. Some really crazy people.

Your husband might like that, I've "heard" that straight guys like watching a couple of lesbians getting it on! :lol:

But if you folks want to read some really crazy prepper shit, you should check out this site:

homesteadingtoday.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

It used to be a really cool homesteaders forum that has slowly been taken over by fundies, preppers and other crazy folks. You especially should watch for posts by a guy named Ernie and one named Forunner. They both have messiah complexes and know everything there is to know about anything. Some really crazy people.

Oh I know he might as he said most straight guys seem to have that "teen" fantasy. :twisted: Not that I ever would but I did promise to film it or let him watch but it still ain't going to happen.

On topic, I really would love to homestead if only my body would allow me to do so. I think I would enjoy the accomplishment of creating things out of raw sources. Knowing that the meal I made really was homemade from start to finish. Or the sweater I knitted was from the alpaca grazing in the field outside my window, that the soap came from my own wild flowers. But alas my body can't go very long without crippling up in pain and I have 2 black thumbs. And I have enough on my plate careing for common animals and would hate to suffer a goat to my unknowing hands. My husband refuses to share a bed with a real hog as he already has 3 bedhogs as it is. (me and the 2 pugs) and that my poster should be up at the post office as the top 10 most wanted plant killers. Maybe someday..... do chickens hog the bed?

Chickens I don't think hog beds but they sure as hell stink up their surroundings.

I share the bed with the errant spouse and one 11 lb terrier who takes up the pillows on top of my head. We used to sleep with a 50 lb pointer and she was easier to move than the terrier.

I don't much care for these EOW types. They are dangerous to themselves and others. And you know what, I take different routes home, not because I'm afraid a gang banger will pop me at a light, but because I know the traffic routes in and around my town and I like to see who's torn down what house to build 2 McMansions on a R2 lot and whether or not they've finished paving the streets by the schools.

I'm starting my night with a lazy dog white zin and will go forward from there. But first I have to cook dinner for the 3 of us.

Joy,

Joy,

JOy.

I have to say, this woman is the hardest working fundie I've ever seen! She's got mad skills with a wood burning stove! She's making candles, peppermint patties and decorates the garage. I've never seen so many jars of canned cream cheese, (or even one jar,) in my entire life, (and there may be a good reason for that.) No refrigerator?! I don't know why anyone would choose to live this way, and to believe it is for a religious cause? I'm uncomfortable with all the guns on her blog and the fact that she carries one with her wherever she goes?!

Archived