IGNORED

The Pro-Life Paradox

dawn9476

Article talks about how the pro-life people who are pushing abortion bans after 20 weeks are the same people who are pushing for cuts for special needs children. Because of these bans, we are going to have all these kids born with special needs and poor parents, who have no way to care for them, because they couldn't afford to go to another state and get an abortion.

http://prospect.org/article/pro-life-pa ... oF.twitter

I realized a long time ago that most pro-lifers only seem to care about life inside the womb. Once it's out, forget it. In my opinion, the whole movement is a ruse to control and subjugate women.

Isn't this the part where the pro-lifers claim to have scads upon scads of waiting homes where these kids can go?

I realized a long time ago that most pro-lifers only seem to care about life inside the womb. Once it's out, forget it. In my opinion, the whole movement is a ruse to control and subjugate women.

I agree. If pro-lifers actually care about life, they would at the *very least* make concessions for abortion in cases of ectopic pregnancy. I don't care if you genuinely believe that abortion is murder, you aren't absolved of guilt if you willingly let two people die rather than one just to keep your hands free of blood.

Instead I really do believe many of them see women as incubators.

This.

They love the death penalty, they're happy to snuff out life. They don't give a damn about the living.

Archived