IGNORED

In other news, Cheryl appears to be a racist...

Koala

and she also has affairs. 2 so far. And we thought her husband was an ass. Turns out they are two cheating peas in a fundie pod. :roll:

The stress of managing this particular restaurant had also begun to take its toll on me. My crew was mostly African-American and every time I fired an employee there seemed to be repercussions; either from the NAACP or from physical threats. One former Vietnam Vet whom I had terminated, called the corporate office, threating to blow up the building. Another employee had reportedly been diagnosed with HIV and had cut her finger while slicing lemons. I had bandaged her finger and was freaking out over the news of her disease. Then there was the gang fight in the dining room that, when I attempted to break it up, had led to a gun being pointed in my face. This job was not worth my life.

http://treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-was-other-woman.html

I have so many questions.

1) I can understand being a hypochondriac, I really can. But usually people avoid other people's blood because it's icky, and you really need a blood-to-open-wound exposure to catch HIV, and it's unlikely she got much of an exposure bandaging someone's finger. The stigma against Mono is nothing compared to HIV, but it was kind of annoying when I had Mono and people wanted to take unnecessary precautions (like, they thought they shouldn't be within a five foot radius of me), and I can only imagine her employee was thrilled when she found out about her HIV status and was like, "OMG, remember when you got a papercut and I was in the room? How terrible for me! I'd ask you how living with HIV is going for you, but I really don't care, I'm going to go on with life not getting myself tested because I don't think I'm really that much at risk, but I'm going to use this story to make other people feel sorry for me."

2) Is this why she thinks her husband isn't so bad, because she cheated on him too?

3) Why is she giving advice to people about being married? WHY?

4) Why, for the love of everything that is sacred and good in this world, is she going to tell Terisa that she slept with her husband? She wasn't supposed to not tell Terisa to save her marriage, she was supposed to not tell Terisa so she wouldn't hurt Terisa to absolve her own conscience. She's acting like she's OMG, so brave for holding out this long, and I can only imagine she's going to consider herself OMG, so brave for sabotaging her relationship to Terisa and losing a friend...when Terisa is the one who needs a freaking friend. I have never wanted to reach through a computer and yell at anyone so badly.

5) The NAACP got involved with the hirings and firings of a little pizza place?

Was she working in an episode of The Wire? I'm really suppose to believe all that happened there?

Considering she and her husband both had multiple affairs that employee that cut their hand should be the least of her HIV risk concerns.

Gah, I forgot the link. Sorry. I'll add it to the OP. :)

Thanks. I vaguely remember this one. Is this the one whose daughter told her that her husband was having an affair after he took her to work on one of those "bring your kid to work" days, but the mom didn't believe her? Anyway, this is the first time I heard she's a cheater, too. What a pair.

okay, so she managed a pizza parlour in a downtown core, catering to the business/weekday crowd, and a gang war breaks out? BS

Wonder if she'll keep blogging *after* she makes it on Jerry Springer.

When she refused to hold her husband accountable for intentionally murdering her beloved dog, I tried to find her pathetic. Now, no. Those two deserve each another. Their poor kids.

okay, so she managed a pizza parlour in a downtown core, catering to the business/weekday crowd, and a gang war breaks out? BS

Please if you know, what city?

Archived