IGNORED

Did Kendal get hacked?

contrary

there's a photo of a baby.

and a corona.

(edited to add link: thefatherknowsbest.com/2012/05/for-your-viewing-pleasure.html

That must be a hack.

Unless the fact that he's a man child gives him the authority to drink what he likes, no matter what his mother says, as she is just a weak female.

Well she said they were going on vacation, and that looks like her baby and husband. Poor kid...he's only been living with Kendal for 10 months and he's already taken up drinking.

If that is really her baby and husband, then I guess she has lost her mind because her fundie followers are most likely not going to like this. I can't say I'll be sorry if a bunch of them turn on her for encouraging alcohol use or something.

Kendal's a weird one, that's for sure.

Baby boy mouthing a Corona=good.

College for girls=bad.

I can't wait to read the comments on these pics. :lol:

Heh, this won't help her with the adoption... Maybe it could be a good idea to take a screenshot and send it to the adoption agencies/CPS in her area?

Guest Anonymous
Heh, this won't help her with the adoption... Maybe it could be a good idea to take a screenshot and send it to the adoption agencies/CPS in her area?

No it won't. I wish the adoption agency could see this picture and all of the shit she wrote here about "preferring to be around children who are spanked". :( Her rant about not sending girls to college probably wouldn't go over so well either. I believe Kendal has had a run in with CPS and if that's the case, surely that is going to give them pause as well.

I *really* can't stand the way this woman views her children, and it will make me sick if she is able to adopt.

Kendal didn't grow up fundie though, did she? I thought she used to be a wild child. So she probably still thinks the pic is funny.

I'm not defending Kendal in the least. However, what exactly is CPS suppose to do with that picture? It's pretty obvious (to me) they aren't letting the baby drink beer. It's clearly just supposed to be a funny picture. Now, it seems pretty hypocritical coming from her. But hypocrisy isn't really a failing CPS can do anything about.

No, it's for real. Look at the comments.

Blogger Valerie Anny from Kanje said...

I hope you have been hacked... because this is not funny, but irresponsible.

May 29, 2012 10:23 AM

Blogger Kendal said...

Nope, not been hacked. Just thought I would lighten the mood with a little humor. (It was my husband's beer, not my son's :P)

Sorry it was offensive to you. My appologizes.

i got no issue with the content of the picture. i hardly think a baby in the frame with a beer is bad, nor do i think it's child abuse to let a child (though not an infant), sip a beer.

what i thought was shocking was that kendal would allow beer in the universe, much less her own house.

No, it's for real. Look at the comments.

HAHAHAHA. oh, Kendal is about to get the fury of the fundy brigade now! I wonder if she pulls the pic.

Meh, I've known people who let their baby mouth beer bottles. They always made sure the beer wasn't being drunk in gulps, but figured whatever thin film was on the rim remained wouldn't really impart enough alcohol to do damage. Also, it was usually beers that use a slice of citrus at the top, so the baby probably was getting mostly citrus flavor. So I wouldn't think it was an adoption no-no as long as there's LOTS of supervision involved, and it's not something like, oops my toddler drank the remnants of a beer she found under the couch (which is what a friend apparently did in toddlerhood and had to have a Poison Control call made).

But yeah, among fundies who don't believe adults should be drinking alcohol, the picture is a strange choice.

However, at first I thought the OP said there was a baby and a cornea, so I was expecting a picture of a baby and an enormous eyeball. YOU WILL LOOK AT THE BABY. LOOK AT IT.

I'm not defending Kendal in the least. However, what exactly is CPS suppose to do with that picture? It's pretty obvious (to me) they aren't letting the baby drink beer. It's clearly just supposed to be a funny picture. Now, it seems pretty hypocritical coming from her. But hypocrisy isn't really a failing CPS can do anything about.

I don't think CPS would get involved over this picture, however, I am guessing that Kendal is planning to go through an ultra fundie adoption agency (who else would take her???) and they are going to frown on this.

Honestly I don't like the pic. It's not my style, but I'm not losing sleep over it. What *I* think warrants a CPS investigation is Kendal's bent towards hitting. Unfortunately that probably won't happen either.

Looks like somebody's trying to shake off the nickname "Ken-dull". It's ok, Kendull--when you're ready to join us bitter hags on the dark side, we'll be waiting. With cake.

regarding her "apologizes", I think that's actually a cross between "apologies" and "cerveza"...

Good Lord. There are pictures of me sitting on a bar stool at a resort bar next to my mom and dad at 18 months, holding a bottle of Bud. They let me drink the rest of the beer if there was a little left. Nobody called CPS, nobody got their panties in a wad. That was 58 years ago.

When my kids were little we let them taste beer and mixed drinks too, so they had a taste of the "wicked brews" and weren't going to be tempted by their friends saying "Let's get some beer and drink it".

I think it's a cute picture.

Good Lord. There are pictures of me sitting on a bar stool at a resort bar next to my mom and dad at 18 months, holding a bottle of Bud. They let me drink the rest of the beer if there was a little left. Nobody called CPS, nobody got their panties in a wad. That was 58 years ago.

When my kids were little we let them taste beer and mixed drinks too, so they had a taste of the "wicked brews" and weren't going to be tempted by their friends saying "Let's get some beer and drink it".

I think it's a cute picture.

Same here. I am 63 and from early childhood we had wine (diluted with water when we were very young) at the diner table. I continue this tradition with my children. I don't understand the fuss about it.

Kendall's posts about her girls not getting an education and the way she 'trains' her children by beating them up all day are really nauseating. As far as I am concerned, to European standards that would be a reason for the Dutch/French equivalent of the CPS to at least investigate this family.

Meh, I've known people who let their baby mouth beer bottles. They always made sure the beer wasn't being drunk in gulps, but figured whatever thin film was on the rim remained wouldn't really impart enough alcohol to do damage. Also, it was usually beers that use a slice of citrus at the top, so the baby probably was getting mostly citrus flavor. So I wouldn't think it was an adoption no-no as long as there's LOTS of supervision involved, and it's not something like, oops my toddler drank the remnants of a beer she found under the couch (which is what a friend apparently did in toddlerhood and had to have a Poison Control call made).

But yeah, among fundies who don't believe adults should be drinking alcohol, the picture is a strange choice.

However, at first I thought the OP said there was a baby and a cornea, so I was expecting a picture of a baby and an enormous eyeball. YOU WILL LOOK AT THE BABY. LOOK AT IT.

My thoughts every step of the way. LOOK AT IT!

http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/ ... -the-duck/

Archived