IGNORED

Girl Kidnapped for Vatican Sex Parties

ChickeyMonkey

I did a quick scan, along with a search and didn't find anything about this. Has anyone been following the news about the Vatican and its connection with a 15-year-old girl who was kidnapped 30 years ago? I wonder what event made this come up after all this time. I've only read a little bit on this and would like your opinions. Personally, I can't take these "holy men" seriously. They just seem disingenuous and power hungry via religion. I'm sure the Vatican has tons of money along with artifacts of all kinds from all over the world and throughout history. I would love to see/know what's in their storage, kind of like the Smithsonian's storage, you know? I think they have too much power and money, and I wouldn't put it past any of them to abuse their religious positions for any kind of pleasure or personal gain.

Here is a link to one article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/2 ... 36531.html

The comments are interesting. I wonder if The Church will ever become obsolete and dismantled. Probably never in this lifetime.

Regarding that, the Vatican Archives contain such an amount of material from such a span of time organized in no clear pattern that no one not even the archivists themselves know what exactly is in them. There are portions totally unresearched and really untouched for decades if not hundreds of years.So yeah many crimes will stay buried forever.

Regarding that, the Vatican Archives contain such an amount of material from such a span of time organized in no clear pattern that know one not even the archivists themselves know what exactly is in them. There are portions totally unresearched and really untouched for decades if not hundreds of years.So yeah many crimes will stay buried forever.

Yeah this. And much like the Soviet archives, the Vatican is not giving any sort of wide scale access to their archives any time soon.

The amount of information in the material the Vatican has just amazes me. I want to know what's in there. I'm incredibly curious. When I think of all that was lost when the Library at Alexandria burned, it just saddens me.

While this business of kidnapping is speculation, what is true is that the pope's butler was arrested last week, allegedly for having documents he shouldn't have in his Vatican housing. Also, an Italian journalist, Gianluigi Nuzzi, has been publishing what the Vatican calls "stolen documents." Nuzzi also exposed that the current ambassador from the Vatican to the US went there rather unwilling. It seems the new ambassador had apparently been doing a decent job of ferreting out corruption and he got sent away as a result.

And the Vatican wonders why people are leaving the Roman Catholic Church; then cry persecution when they're critized. Can we give them a whambulance please?

The whole place is rotten.

Corruption and the Catholic church go together like wafers and communion wine in-they a have fucked, murdered, stole and always,always conspired for power.They have installed mistresses in St Peters and then had their bastard sons elected to office.They have ignored Nazi's and endorsed the inquisition and for most of it's history was an almost purely political organization .And you can't change it now without destroying the the whole structure.

Google "Edgardo Mortara"

He was a Jewish boy who was kidnapped by the pope after someone claimed they baptized him. It's not really related to this other case, but still an interesting story.

I don't think this guy is helping his case by claiming his sister's kidnapping was sexual. I would hope that pressuring the Vatican to open up about it would get him the same amount of support as making crazy sex allegations.

Archived