I think Anna is really big too. I hope she is getting proper pre-natal medical care. (With these fundies, you just don't know.) A really big baby could result when Mom has gestational diebeties. I hope too, a Doctor will measure the size and not have her push it out if it is to big. She might also end up having a 6# baby. I just hope she is being properly monitered and has a safe birth and healthy baby.

Confessing to wearing bows and headbands in my hair at 31 too.

Although most of mine are black and many have beads and/ or sparkles on them.

They are pretty, and very different to the headbands my 8 year old wears (which are more like Poor Sarah's).

I don't think Anna Marie looks unusually huge. Although I may be biased but I looked just like she does by 35 weeks with all 3 of my pregnancies and never once had gestational diabetes. Even now at only 16 weeks with my 4th I have people already asking my due date. I've never gained more than 25lbs while pregnant and I had one baby who was 7 '14, one 8 '14 and another 8 '6. Some people just carry larger babies and just get larger while carrying those babies.

With my first baby I had a lady say to me at a restaurant (and it was totally fun and meant in the spirit of sisterhood) "oh honey, that ain't 9 months, that's 10"

I think Anna Marie looks quite healthy. Her face doesn't look swollen, neither do her hands, her color is quite good, she doesn't look at all like she's gained an abnormal amount of weight. Except for the size of her belly she doesn't really look like a woman who's due to give birth. Personally I would love to look as good as she does in the last trimester.

Look to me like the baby's dropped as she's much lower than Melanie.

Melanie also looks great.

If anything I'm a little envious and how well they look in the last trimester. I wish them both very safe and easy deliveries and healthy babies.

They do look happy.....all of them.

That's what I thought, too. Maybe because there is no Steve-O in sight! Even Teri has a genuine smile. She actually looks quite nice... did she do something to her hair?

I like how they - for once - have gathered around Grandma, how she is the centre of it all. She does look like a genuinely kind and lovely old lady. I hope her other daughter Tami gets to visit her and Grandpa often despite of the distance. Even better, I hope Tami often takes her parents with her to where she lives!

Archived