IGNORED

Journey to the Heart

SpeakNow

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know how to copy the photo, but the 1st photo here is of them, also: livingthejourney.com/2012/11/16/photos-from-the-november-2012-girls-journey/

Also, have any of the Duggar BOYS ever gone on a journey? Or has it only been the girls?????

If I understand correctly there are homes, camps, and programs for boys (especially in Indiana, I think) that are just as mentally and emotionally destructive as what the girls get. I can't think of any acronyms at the moment other than ALERT, and that may or may not be right.

If I understand correctly there are homes, camps, and programs for boys (especially in Indiana, I think) that are just as mentally and emotionally destructive as what the girls get. I can't think of any acronyms at the moment other than ALERT, and that may or may not be right.

yes, some camping/hiking things for boys come to mind...but I'm not sure if any Duggars have ever been on them?

IMO they will send the girls because it's harder to convince a girl to be in a fundie lifestyle as they are more subjected. So they want to keep them in line with the brainwashing/submission. WIth boys it's easier because they don't have to do many chores or study and people look after them and tell them they're great

Didn't somebody mention on the Yuku forums how they went to an event like this and had their Nirvana music confiscated...?

424935_379121348848373_2022942824_n.jpg

This is from the November 'Journey to the Heart' this last month.

So is Jana not allowed to even go to ATI on her own, or what? Whenever I see pics of her on the Journey, she has had one of her sisters with her! Either Jill or Jessa.

I guess the one time she went on her own, when the filmcrew was around, was just for show. :?

Wasn't it something like that, where they sent Josh when he was around 16 for some indiscretion? He came back with a shaved head.

424935_379121348848373_2022942824_n.jpg

This is from the November 'Journey to the Heart' this last month.

So is Jana not allowed to even go to ATI on her own, or what? Whenever I see pics of her on the Journey, she has had one of her sisters with her! Either Jill or Jessa.

I guess the one time she went on her own, when the filmcrew was around, was just for show. :?

Everyone except for Jana looks creepy in that photo. The smiles and the eyes are off in a frightening way. Janas eyes still look sad.

Duggar Family Blog advertises JTTH. I doubt posting a message about how it's a dangerous brainwashing center will get through. When I tried posting a comment last year about Josie getting sick in Israel and needing a doctor to travel on the plane with her, they didn't post it and instead the bloggers talked about "how wonderful it is that Josie's doctor happened to be traveling to the US on the same plane."

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/duggars-on-journey-photos.html

Archived