IGNORED

Duggar portraits

breaker

My toddler loves his sling! its been a lifesaver when he wont stay in his stroller.

Wow, I have never seen anyone round here carry a child of more than about 6 months in a sling... wouldn't that be absolutely horrendous on your back?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once my son hit about 30 pounds last year I had to stop because my back couldn't take it any more. :(

Wow, I have never seen anyone round here carry a child of more than about 6 months in a sling... wouldn't that be absolutely horrendous on your back?

I have an above average infant and toddler in terms of height and weight. I couldn't carry my two year old in a sling if I had to... he's in a 4T and looks like he's about to start kindergarten. Kudos to her. I'm no expert, but isn't Mack supposed to be facing outward at that age?

Bethany hamilton is the girl who had her arm bitten off by a shark in hawaii several years ago. I'm guessing nathan is the dad or brother?

Right, she's the one they made the movie "Soul Surfer" about. Noah is her brother. Although I'd be very surprised if any of the Duggars, especially the boys, saw "Soul Surfer." Bethany and all the girls, even the mom, practically lived in bikinis. Some of my fundie friends were outraged when it was marketed as a family-friendly and even Christian film due to that.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101532170424444521371/July2011Pictures#5632049865550816114

The Varsity is really expensive for hotdogs. I'm sure Josh got the fried peach pie too. I wonder which one they went to... the one down town, there's one off of Jimmy Carter (about 15 miles north of downtown), and I think there is one off of I75 somewhere, although I feel like one closed not too long ago. Personally, I don't like the one downtown. The few times we've gone, it has been really dirty. Now when I want to pay $30 for two people to eat a hotdog (ok, I will fess up that I, too, get a fried peach pie every once in a while), we go to Jimmy Carter.

Pretty sure its the downtown one. They were all over downtown in July for the book signing at the Barnes and Noble off Peachtree and then they were right there when they went to the aquarium.

Pretty sure its the downtown one. They were all over downtown in July for the book signing at the Barnes and Noble off Peachtree and then they were right there when they went to the aquarium.

Wow, the aquarium for all of those people???!!!! I hope TLC was paying for that.

Maybe the photographer just (rightly) noticed that James is more photogenic than most of his siblings? He has an interesting face and looks a little different from the rest of them, and he has a big personality, too, and he's definitely not afraid of being seen as unique compared to the others. It might just be that the set of photos taken by the photographer yielded one or two quality photos of the other siblings, but a larger number of James.

Right, she's the one they made the movie "Soul Surfer" about. Noah is her brother. Although I'd be very surprised if any of the Duggars, especially the boys, saw "Soul Surfer." Bethany and all the girls, even the mom, practically lived in bikinis. Some of my fundie friends were outraged when it was marketed as a family-friendly and even Christian film due to that.

I'm sure the Duggars think of her horrible accident as God's way of telling her to cover up and not be involved in sports or some horrible shit like that. They think that their youngest daughter is a miracle but I doubt they would think of Bethany's story the same way.

For some reason whenever I see Anna smile, it looks like she has chewing gum in her mouth, Don't ask me why but maybe her teeth arrangement might be the reason.

Oh, the pic of smug and anna is definitely photoshopped in a crappy way.

Yep, I think so too, every time I see her smile. It drives me nuts, for some reason.

I have an above average infant and toddler in terms of height and weight. I couldn't carry my two year old in a sling if I had to... he's in a 4T and looks like he's about to start kindergarten. Kudos to her. I'm no expert, but isn't Mack supposed to be facing outward at that age?

My kids all progressed to a backpack-style carrier between 9-12 months, depending on the particular chils weight. So much easier on your back! I wonder if Anna knows backpack carriers exist?

I remember one of the bloggers that we discuss here complained about the bikinis in the movie. Though I can't remember which blogger complained . I recall some fundie Christian organizations also complained.

Someone posted a link for just poses of Michele. Her grimace - I mean smile - never reaches her eyes, does it? That floating arm-shelf she does in all the pictures reminds me of Awkward Family Photos. She also looks much older than usual.

I know it's already been said, but it's totz confirmed for the not-so-tech-savvy that the image of Josh and Anna has been edited (thanks to JPEGsnoop)

kdo7ix.jpg

The ELA says it's edited, too. Here's an unedited image of me and Mr. Burps: Note the smooth edges and fairly even coloring throughout the photo.

analysis.php?id=50e4d14cacf6887fdcb6e9d53a6a542b13fda15b.130486&fmt=ela&size=600

Here's Josh and Anna: Note the jagged, pixelly edges and large amount of color variation. Awww snap.

analysis.php?id=674e1c7ae8030202cd88f0a4843691fcfab5d836.65837&fmt=ela&size=600

edited for riffles

I didn't realize how chubby Josh was until I saw his portrait. I had been hearing that he's been gaining on pounds, but when I tried to remember how skinny or fat he was when I saw him on the show, he just looked like he was of average weight. Now I definitely understand that Josh is over weight. Thanks for the portraits!

I'm still confused about why this baby is a secret.... Someone gave the theory that Mullet's gone off the deep end after Jubilee and that she doesn't know about the pregnancy. That would be absolutely terrifying when she finds out.

I'm still confused about why this baby is a secret.... Someone gave the theory that Mullet's gone off the deep end after Jubilee and that she doesn't know about the pregnancy. That would be absolutely terrifying when she finds out.

I'm confused too, I thought they'd be very keen to have another one to promote?

Maybe they are worried something will go wrong?

Or it's being kept under wraps until the new season?

Or it's because pregnancy doesn't seem to be working out at the moment for J'Uterus, and instead of accepting her time is up and it's someone else's turn, they still think it's exclusively her domain?

The Ergo (the one Anna is using) is actually really comfortable and designed to carry kids up to 35 lbs. Definitely don't use it all the time, but it has been super handy in certain situations where the kid gets exhausted and I don't feel like hauling a stroller.

ETA that I would probably use it as a back carry (Mack looks displeased with the position she's in), but I'm guessing it was also a handy shield to cover the early baby bump. ;)

It really wouldn't surprise me that if Anna really is pregnant with number 3, we suddenly get an influx of more Duggar portraits, but ones that actually display a pregnant stomach on Anna that were taken 'in secret' over the months. Either way, there is some bad photoshopping on the Josh/Anna photo on her stomach. If there is another M baby, why oh why keep it a secret and have to face questions from people later on?

I am wondering if anna has been struggling. We know she has had at least 1 miscarriage, so she may be a little gun-shy about announcing a pregnancy to the world until she has gotten past the point where she had previously miscarried. In addition, with Michelle losing Jubilee so late in the pregnancy Anna (not understanding that her MIL's age has much to do with it) may be paranoid....or maybe she is just putting on weight with Joshie...

Archived