IGNORED

Duggar portraits

breaker

Guest Anonymous

I would love to see Michelle with a different hairstyle. Maybe something sleeker and shorter. I wore my hair super crunchy curly in the early 90's as a teen when it was actually the popular style, at least at my school.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm officially in the "Anna isn't prego's" club. Fortunately it looks like Smugger+ are not in the running for 20 kids.

I think Anna might not be pregnant, and Josh might actually be somewhat savvy and playing up the ambiguity by always taking shots with her abdomen covered. That's giving him a lot of credit.

I see it too. The edge of the shirt is blurrier than the crisp edge above and below the belly, and you can see some repetition in the patterns of grass.

The dark shadows between Josh and Anna's hands are a give away to me.

The dark shadows between Josh and Anna's hands are a give away to me.

Her hand is a mess--photoshop fail. Also, if you look closely, the stripes on her shirt do not always meet each other. Definitely photoshopped.

So if she is not pregnant, why all the trouble? I think this pretty much confirms that she is.

Since we're on the topic of Duggar portraits and it doesn't really deserve its own thread, I share for your enjoyment the many faces of Michelle (There are 11 pages of them!)

Why are her arms at such awkward angles? Not great photography. I think JB went with Buy Cheap and Save the Difference.

1. Can't they even wear real shoes for a formal portrait? I love flip-flops, but this really isn't the place for them.

2. John David seems to have aged a lot. He's not exactly chubby, but his face just looks really old somehow.

3. Johanna really does look like a clone of Joy Anna.

4. Jordyn's hair looks very short. I'd be very surprised if they let her cut it.

5. Why are they taking the photos in front of such a run-down house?

Wait, didn't they just take these photos? Why do they say "2011" at the bottom right?

The photo album is dated May 2012, but yeah it does say 2011 at the bottom. But if you look at the youngest kids in particular (Jordyn, Kynzie, Josie, and especially Michael) these have to be fairly recent photos.

2. John David seems to have aged a lot. He's not exactly chubby, but his face just looks really old somehow.

yep. too bad, he used to be cute.

I would love to see Michelle with a different hairstyle. Maybe something sleeker and shorter. I wore my hair super crunchy curly in the early 90's as a teen when it was actually the popular style, at least at my school.

The black shirt and over tanned look aren't doing her any favours either. It's very harsh. I think Michelle's sense of fashion was paused sometime in the early nineties when her life was taken over with breeding.

ETA-That photo of J&A is definitely photo-shopped. If she isn't up the duff, why would anyone bother?

I will never understand Michelle's preference for a hairstyle that's mad curly in the back with straight bangs in the front. It looks like she's wearing a hair piece; a curly fall attached to her own, straight hair. If the curl were a bit more relaxed like some of her daughters style it, maybe it would look more natural. Oh, and I agree she should not wear black.

Since I've never seen the t.v. show I'm astonished by all of those boy portraits. Josiah and Jason - they just look like the forgotten Duggar siblings to me, wishing nothing more than to be out of the spotlight.

I think the run-down setting is a current fad in photography, as in the trash the dress wedding photography.

Okay, I'm totally squeeing over little miss Jordyn right now. Are we sure she's not a spy and she actually has loving parents somewhere?

Jessa is really, really tan.

I think she just went too heavy on the self-tanner. Jinger has quite a lot of make-up too. All of these teen girls wear as much make-up as middle-aged women, and it gives them a dated look.

Thank you. I have gone long enough here without an avatar. IT IS TIME.

LOLZ! I love your avatar! :lol:

Yup, he looks 40.

I don't know, he has some nice looking man-boobs in that picture..mmm...I want to get up on that! ;) ;) ;)

I dislike the heavy eye liner on the young women. I don't think it looks attractive on women with light or light brown hair. Dark, exotic beauties, yes. Women with light brown hair, no.

I see it too. The edge of the shirt is blurrier than the crisp edge above and below the belly, and you can see some repetition in the patterns of grass.

Also, Anna's hand. Either they I'd some bad cloning, or Anna has deformed fingers!

Also at the bottom of her shirt it is rumpled, kind of like someone either grabbed it (weird) or it isn't sitting right from being under a belly. I think it's weird, but it looks like the Duggars removed a baby bump from a pic! I guess this life isn't so sacred.

More shocking to me than the defrauding skirt lengths was the appearance of Grandma Duggar in a photo by herself. They allowed her out of the laundry room for once!

And why oh why are JB and Michelle wearing the EXACT same shade of blue? But I am loving the slightly awkward placement of JB's hand on Michelle in the pictures, it's almost like he's got the arms of a Lego man.

Archived