IGNORED

Duggar portraits

breaker

So remember when Smuggar posted those Instagram shots of the family portraits being taken? Apparently they're up on Picasa:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1015321704 ... Family2012

Even though that blue skirt makes her look really busty, after an outfit change Anna doesn't look as pregnant anymore. Oh, and apparently the girls are allowed to wear seriously defrauding skirts now.

This one's just awkward.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grandma doesn't get a name? Would it really be that hard to say Grandma Mary *middle name if she has one* Duggar? She is her own person outside of being a grandma and a Duggar. Also, Joy has gone over to the dark side and curled her hair. I hope it was her choice to style it like that.

Josiah's wearing a (gasp) purple Ralph Lauren polo shirt! Anna appears to have a slight baby bump in that shot of her with Josh. Grandma "Yogurt Shop" Duggar apparently doesn't deserve a first name.

As someone who uses Photoshop quite a bit, I feel like I see some clone stamping happening around Anna's belly.

Also, Joy has gone over to the dark side and curled her hair. I hope it was her choice to style it like that.

Probably so.Joyanna is at that age where girls want to fit in and not be thought of as child any more.

Since we're on the topic of Duggar portraits and it doesn't really deserve its own thread, I share for your enjoyment the many faces of Michelle (There are 11 pages of them!)

Thank you. I have gone long enough here without an avatar. IT IS TIME.

As someone who uses Photoshop quite a bit, I feel like I see some clone stamping happening around Anna's belly.

I see it too. The edge of the shirt is blurrier than the crisp edge above and below the belly, and you can see some repetition in the patterns of grass.

Must every Duggar photo shoot include a photo of RimJob and The Princess macking on each other? What happened to modesty, assholes?

Must every Duggar photo shoot include a photo of RimJob and The Princess macking on each other? What happened to modesty, assholes?

:clap: Thank you for that spit-take. RimJob is my new favorite Boobonym.

I see it too. The edge of the shirt is blurrier than the crisp edge above and below the belly, and you can see some repetition in the patterns of grass.

The most damning part is that there is one stripe on the shirt that has an obvious outward curve, and then all the lines on the left of it go straight down. Not a natural human body shape.

The one of Boob and J'chelle look like a candidate for that "Awkward family photo" website.

Its like knowing your grandparents are still having sex.... *squick* LIke, we ALL KNOW ITS HAPPENING, stop shoving it in our faces its vulgar!

Intention of photoshopping Anna's belly would account for the awkward placement of her and Smuggar's hands below her hip.

*edited because I'm OCD about grammar

Since we're on the topic of Duggar portraits and it doesn't really deserve its own thread, I share for your enjoyment the many faces of Michelle (There are 11 pages of them!)

:shock: Seriously, that's the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

Nightmares. ::shudder::

Archived