IGNORED

Who'll pay Joshie's bail?

FrancineFishpaw

Smuggar's pics (please someone, cache them NOW) have to be emailed to the Arkansas election commission or whatever the TOP is called in their state.

How can we apply buy used and save the difference to bail? I think it would be hilarious if Boob and Mullet decided it would be cheaper to let him sit in jail

How can we apply buy used and save the difference to bail? I think it would be hilarious if Boob and Mullet decided it would be cheaper to let him sit in jail

They can't do that. Having anyone in jail would be bad, but the prodigal son? Even Boob wouldn't be able to weasel out of the damage done to their reputations....

Well the new season of 19 Kids and Counting needs something special to hook people in. Last season it was the miscarriage. The next season will be Josh going to jail! I'd totally watch that season so I can see how people react to Joshie going to jail!

The article said it's illegal in WI, so unless it's also illegal in AR or against a federal law, I don't think Josh broke any laws.

ETA: the federal law part

There is another thread that covers this. And according to the AR Sec. of State (correct if I got the office wrong), taking pictures of ballots cast, as well as having others in the "booth" (other than assistants for people with disabilities) are both illegal.

Oops..didn't do enough homework. If Josh reads here, then he has probably taken down those pics. If not then he deserves what he gets. Besides, who takes a picture of their ballot anyway? Nevermind, we're talking about Josh here.

That one guy's reaction in the article irked me. There's a shit ton of ways to show support for your candidate, and there's a good reason for it being illegal to snap a picture of your ballot.

No they are still up.He obviously doesn't give a fuck and no one with authority to do anything about it does either.

No they are still up.He obviously doesn't give a fuck and no one with authority to do anything about it does either.

Either that or he hasn't had his freejinger fix today ;)

Then again, if all they're getting is a slap on the wrist and a chance to be in the media for this, maybe he won't take them down.

Archived