IGNORED

Where is that Maxwell baby?

WonderingInWA

The Maxwells have been awfully quiet. I have to admit I'm dying to know if the baby has been born. I'm patheticly curious.

Let's look at this from another perspective. Would you want to join the Maxwell family?

Excellent point! But the damage is done, that baby's comin'.

Her due date was last Saturday so she's only a week over if it hasn't arrived yet. That's pretty normal.

Don't any of you dare ask or you'll get the wrath of Steve. Remember, they want privacy. Something to consider! ;)

Don't any of you dare ask or you'll get the wrath of Steve. Remember, they want privacy. Something to consider! ;)

LOL! I remember.

Usually they "covet your prayers" when a baby is about to be born, so I imagine we'll know when she goes into labor. Hopefully NR-Anna's family can be present for the birth.

But couldn't we offer to cover them in prayer?

I'd stay in the womb if I were that baby- no Steve-o and the cult to deal with and no mandatory Bible time.

I'd stay in the womb if I were that baby- no Steve-o and the cult to deal with and no mandatory Bible time.

Or blanket training! There is no Pepsi in utero, but there isn't any in Steveland either.

I keep thinking of Look Who's Talking (where Kristy Allen gives birth to her married lovers baby), "put me back in..." :lol:

Or blanket training! There is no Pepsi in utero, but there isn't any in Steveland either.

The other day someone told me that there was aborted babies in my diet pepsi and I just shrugged and said it was ok since it was diet babies and not full calorie babies. I am going to burn in hell.

Maybe the baby arrived already and Stevo is taunting us by witholding info.

Maybe the baby arrived already and Stevo is taunting us by witholding info.

Oh, I'm sure that's exactly the case. He'll try to pass it off as giving NR-Anna and Christopher their privacy, but he's just trying to play a game.

The least he could do is post a "the baby is here, but we are allowing the new parents to post something about the baby in their own time. Needless to say, we are all overjoyed and spending some private family time".

But, he won't. Because he's not a nice person and is a control freak.

Oh, I'm sure that's exactly the case. He'll try to pass it off as giving NR-Anna and Christopher their privacy, but he's just trying to play a game.

In that case here are some defrauding pants for you to mull over while you play your game.

[

The other day someone told me that there was aborted babies in my diet pepsi and I just shrugged and said it was ok since it was diet babies and not full calorie babies. I am going to burn in hell.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I just lost my pinot noir. :clap:

Please warn me beforeyou say things like that! I don't like snorting coffee (even with the almond joy creamer).

I think, for whatever unpredictable reason, Christopher doesn't let them post about he & Anna. Good for him, really. Their lives do not have to be extensions of Steve's machine. They may still be in the fold, but I think it's obvious they are not glued to the family as far as the blog goes.

I hope everyone is well and safe, but I am not watching for the announcement. I want to believe that Christopher and Anna have more dignity. That wasn't always the case - I once thought Chris was Steve's clone and Nathan made a minor escape. I now thing the total opposite. Nathan is Steve's clone through and through and the limited involvement of Chris & Anna gives me hope they're living their own lives, even with the values & influence of the family but not BY those influences.

GO Christopher & Anna! Live your own lives and don't let yourselves be a cog in daddy's machine!

I think, for whatever unpredictable reason, Christopher doesn't let them post about he & Anna. Good for him, really. Their lives do not have to be extensions of Steve's machine. They may still be in the fold, but I think it's obvious they are not glued to the family as far as the blog goes.

I hope everyone is well and safe, but I am not watching for the announcement. I want to believe that Christopher and Anna have more dignity. That wasn't always the case - I once thought Chris was Steve's clone and Nathan made a minor escape. I now thing the total opposite. Nathan is Steve's clone through and through and the limited involvement of Chris & Anna gives me hope they're living their own lives, even with the values & influence of the family but not BY those influences.

GO Christopher & Anna! Live your own lives and don't let yourselves be a cog in daddy's machine!

Well, Nathan dodged the Steve bullet largely because he got married to a hip fundie in his early 20s before Stevie was as controlling as he is now. I think Christopher was a daddy's boy and him marrying NR-Anna was probably completely arranged for him because he was getting on in years (and don't get me started on why he won't arrange the same kind of match for Sarah). I am glad they have given Christopher and NR-Anna their privacy, but I do hope they will want to post about the birth of their own baby. Nathan and Melanie have both posted from time to time since I started watching the blog (which was right around the time Suzannah was born and passed away, so that was quite an interesting introduction to their family -- soooooo sad, but Nathan dealt with it gracefully with a nice post that followed from Melanie about 3 months later).

All I can hope is that NR-Anna has close enough ties to her own family that she won't become a cloned Maxwell. That she will become a little hip like Melanie (maybe even get rid of those frumpers!). Time will tell.

ETA just some fixed typos.

Do you ever wonder if they are withholding a baby post so people will keep checking their blog and see the ad for ITonRamp? They peeked interest in the baby by post about Anna having contractions and then posted about their courses. I know I check the blog everyday since the pre-baby news, and if I were fundy, I might be compelled to enroll in their class. Good manipulative advertising strategy.

Do you ever wonder if they are withholding a baby post so people will keep checking their blog and see the ad for ITonRamp? They peeked interest in the baby by post about Anna having contractions and then posted about their courses. I know I check the blog everyday since the pre-baby news, and if I were fundy, I might be compelled to enroll in their class. Good manipulative advertising strategy.

Oh, definitely this is an advertising strategy of theirs. It's pathetic, but they know they are getting a ton of traffic right now due the baby coming anytime.

People need to learn to use readers so they don't hit up websites and/or drive up traffic just hoping to see something new. With a reader, you'll know when there is a new post, even if ultimately you have to 'read more' and click to their site. At least you don't obsessively check a website looking for updates. There is so much more to life than obsessively hitting web sites, looking for something new.

People need to learn to use readers so they don't hit up websites and/or drive up traffic just hoping to see something new. With a reader, you'll know when there is a new post, even if ultimately you have to 'read more' and click to their site. At least you don't obsessively check a website looking for updates. There is so much more to life than obsessively hitting web sites, looking for something new.

I don't really understand readers, so maybe you can enlighten. I have only some Facebook experience with readers. I have clicked on articles my friends have read that show up in my news feed only to be taken to a "join/release your information" to the reader, and I'm not about to do that and let all my friends know the artibles I read. There's got to be something better than that, isn't there? I don't really care how many times Steve Maxwell sees I've checked his blog. What I do care about it all my FB friends seeing what I read. That's crazy and such a violation of privacy.

I don't really understand readers, so maybe you can enlighten. I have only some Facebook experience with readers. I have clicked on articles my friends have read that show up in my news feed only to be taken to a "join/release your information" to the reader, and I'm not about to do that and let all my friends know the artibles I read. There's got to be something better than that, isn't there? I don't really care how many times Steve Maxwell sees I've checked his blog. What I do care about it all my FB friends seeing what I read. That's crazy and such a violation of privacy.

Try a news aggregator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_aggregator) or feed reader like Google Reader or News Net Wire (for Mac). Nearly all blogs, including the fundies' blogs, have RSS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS) feeds that you can subscribe to using a free account you set up with the reader of your choice. Often, you can get RSS feeds for both blog posts and comments, if you really want to follow things. You have a choice of either looking at entries within the reader or clicking over to the actual website.

Joseph does seem to have that "squinty look" that Rebecca!!!!!111!!1!!!! is so fond of!

Oh and BTW -- no need for you "young ladies" to take the A+ course -- you already bless me!! :) Thank you!!!!!!11!!

Archived