IGNORED

In memory of the 3315 babies or what I saw on the way home.

ladypuglover

The photos bother me, not just because of the hypocrisy behind the anti abortion message they're trying to send out to the masses, but the fact is the numerous crosses and signs are such a distraction to drivers and can cause accidents. As some have already said, I wonder how much it cost for these crosses in the first place? Plus, does anyone know where the number 3315 came from at all, like an official statistic or something? I'm just curious.

The photos bother me, not just because of the hypocrisy behind the anti abortion message they're trying to send out to the masses, but the fact is the numerous crosses and signs are such a distraction to drivers and can cause accidents. As some have already said, I wonder how much it cost for these crosses in the first place? Plus, does anyone know where the number 3315 came from at all, like an official statistic or something? I'm just curious.

Well it certainly startled me as I was driving past. I almost hit my brakes because it was so in your face. I think they got their figures from some anti-choice site or just made one up.

The church 3 blocks from my house does this once a year. I too am tempted to drape tampons upon them....

If you do the tampon thing buy they cheap crap at the dollar store :lol:

Coathangers.

That would be perfect!

One of my friends was on the board of NOW wore a coathanger necklace as a reminder of those women that died and why we need to protect abortion rights.

If you do the tampon thing buy they cheap crap at the dollar store :lol:

Bitches ain't worth my Kotex Easy-Glides. Only the best for my hooey!

The Catholic church I was forced to go to as a teenager never did this. Instead they routinely prayed for the murdered fetuses in church. I laughed during one of the prayers (yeah I'm going to hell) and that got me out o fgoing to church again.

First off, your headship was right not to stop the car! Don't question his leadership! If Josh Duggar can take pics while driving, you can take one while riding! :naughty: :lol:

Secondly, MetalLaLa is completely right-this is a HUGE distraction to drivers, be they pro-life, pro-choice, or indifferent. Many areas will not allow roadside memorial crosses, or they have extremely strict guidelines over size, color, decoration, etc., but this sea of bright pink and blue crosses is A-OK and less of a distraction than a single cross or two? No. No, it's not.

Finally, I also wondered about the gender determination. Perhaps they based it on whichever color cross (or paint, if they painted the crosses themselves) was cheaper. *shrug*

First off, your headship was right not to stop the car! Don't question his leadership! If Josh Duggar can take pics while driving, you can take one while riding! :naughty: :lol:

Secondly, MetalLaLa is completely right-this is a HUGE distraction to drivers, be they pro-life, pro-choice, or indifferent. Many areas will not allow roadside memorial crosses, or they have extremely strict guidelines over size, color, decoration, etc., but this sea of bright pink and blue crosses is A-OK and less of a distraction than a single cross or two? No. No, it's not.

Finally, I also wondered about the gender determination. Perhaps they based it on whichever color cross (or paint, if they painted the crosses themselves) was cheaper. *shrug*

:oops: You're right, I shouldn't question my headship even if he thinks I'm nuts for wanting to take pics for my crazy fundy board. :shifty:

That would be perfect!

One of my friends was on the board of NOW wore a coathanger necklace as a reminder of those women that died and why we need to protect abortion rights.

I would so wear that necklace and would wear it to this church even though I'm not Catholic. Really, i would wear that necklace everyday in my fundy town.

3315 babies a day. Wow!

Do you have any idea how much they could sell all those unwanted babies for!? The Vatican needs that money for gold statues and marble staircases!!!

(If you cannot tell, my hatred for the Catholic church is deep and seething.)

That would be perfect!

I have a new age hippy charm necklace, had it for 30 years. At RvWade 25 years, I added a tiny silver hanger. I drove women to so Philly for back alley abortions. I'm never going to forget them.

I have a new age hippy charm necklace, had it for 30 years. At RvWade 25 years, I added a tiny silver hanger. I drove women to so Philly for back alley abortions. I'm never going to forget them.

I am truly sorry experiencedd, that must still hurt.

Archived