IGNORED

5 Ways To Make Memorial Day Special, by Dougie

twin2

1. Send Doug Money Take Your Children through ‘WWII: D-Day and the Providence of God’

2. Send Doug Money Watch ‘Normandy: A Final Farewell’ as a Family

3. Write a Letter of Encouragement to One of the Veterans Featured in ‘Normandy: A Final Farewell’

4. Send Doug Money Send Veterans and Veteran Families a Love Gift:Announcing Two Special DVD Five-Packs

5. Send Doug Money Be Part of The League of Grateful Sons 2012 — Join Us in a “Thank You†to Some Special Veterans

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/d ... /05/10142/

**Doug Phillips is a Tool**

Can't go around visiting graves of your deceased veteran relatives. That would be free and thus, not benefit Dougie.

1. Send Doug Money Take Your Children through ‘WWII: D-Day and the Providence of God’

2. Send Doug Money Watch ‘Normandy: A Final Farewell’ as a Family

3. Write a Letter of Encouragement to One of the Veterans Featured in ‘Normandy: A Final Farewell’

4. Send Doug Money Send Veterans and Veteran Families a Love Gift:Announcing Two Special DVD Five-Packs

5. Send Doug Money Be Part of The League of Grateful Sons 2012 — Join Us in a “Thank You†to Some Special Veterans

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/d ... /05/10142/

**Doug Phillips is a Tool**

Even for #3, one would have to watch the film to know who those guys are, which means . . . .sending Doug money.

Do we get to play dress up too?

Dougie is a :music-tool:

Women are only allowed to dress up in frilly white dresses and partake in a tea of the era.

Why, why, why have so few of these jingoistic bastards ever served in the military?

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Women are only allowed to dress up in frilly white dresses and partake in a tea of the era.

But only if you pay Doug $45 for the privilige

If I dressed up using either of my grandmothers' clothes from WWII I would be wearing a British military uniform or a bomb girl's outfit. Dougie has a skewed view of history if he didn't think women got their hands dirty during the wars of the past.

I'm surprised he doesn't know what cosplay is. He sure does seem to have a fetish for it. I mean the disgusting Titanic "Memorial"; Edwardian Tea Parties, and this. But being a fundie he would probably view anime as un-"Christian" and un-modest. *shudders*

I'm surprised he doesn't know what cosplay is. He sure does seem to have a fetish for it. I mean the disgusting Titanic "Memorial"; Edwardian Tea Parties, and this. But being a fundie he would probably view anime as un-"Christian" and un-modest. *shudders*

I would LOVE to see him misunderstand the concept behind an Elegant Gothic Lolita party, and throw one.

I would LOVE to see him misunderstand the concept behind an Elegant Gothic Lolita party, and throw one.

Good God, somebody should do this! Tell Dougie that there's going to be a Edwardian/Victorian get-together to show how man helped advance America while women were supposed to be at home; and surpise him with an Elegant Gothic Lolita party! Then; to capture the beauty of his reaction and post it on Youtube.

Good God, somebody should do this! Tell Dougie that there's going to be a Edwardian/Victorian get-together to show how man helped advance America while women were supposed to be at home; and surpise him with an Elegant Gothic Lolita party! Then; to capture the beauty of his reaction and post it on Youtube.

Trick him or some of the other tract-bombing fundies into ministering at an anime convention. THAT would be comedy gold. :lol:

ETA: I found a denim lolita outfit! :lol:

jupejeans1_large.jpg?1287178887

Trick him or some of the other tract-bombing fundies into ministering at an anime convention. THAT would be comedy gold. :lol:

ETA: I found a denim lolita outfit! :lol:

jupejeans1_large.jpg?1287178887

That is so cute!!!!

On-topic: Dougie is a tool!!

A few minutes ago I settled back w a rare alcoholic beverage ... Now I feel like Im gonna lose it:

For grins, I went to Scott Brown Online to see if photos of the annual Memorial Day Ancestor Worship were up. Gotta see how Kelly BRADRICK looks in her 5th gestation, y'all!

Well it was still too early for commemorative photos but there was one of Knox & Triumph in battle gear. And a stock shot of Liberty Phillips, bearing sad resemblance to her estranged Aunt Alexandra (the unmarried, not-a-mama opera singer) ... And it turns out that Liberty is penpals w quite a few old men who served in WW2 (for the US & the UK, apparently - none from Germany nor Jspan, just sayin'.

So far, so good: Liberty writes the old guys and wait, what? They send her keepsakes? Oh man, wanna bet that carefully reproduced reproductions (hecho en Chine) show up in a future VF catalog -- but wait! No, we dont *have* to wait - here comes the sales pitch, now:

Befriend an aging, abandoned vet: Buy Doug's WW2 father-worship DVD and send it to the vet!!!

Even better, buy the DVD set and show it to your future acolytes, your little sons!!!

And if you just wanna befriend a vet (you cheapskate), well you can write them!!

Yes, write a letter and SEND IT TO LIBERTY!!! She will get your words of appreciation & encouragement to a lonely, forgotten GI Joe!!!

And in return, betcha boots that YOU will receive a gen-you-wine Vision Forum merchandise catalog. Free of charge - the first one always is, riiggghhht?

scottbrownonline.com/making-memorial-day-meaningful-for-the-generations/#more-8156

I need coffee. Strong coffee.

Archived