IGNORED

Eat cornflakes so you don't masturbate.

doggie

Re the original post - it's no news that JHKellogg was anti-masturbation and marketed Corn Flakes as a remedy (also a remedy for all sorts of other maladies) and he was also a Millerite/future-SDA/fundie. It doesn't really surprise me that people are still looking to early church leaders for fixes to their humanness.

Yes, but then he apostatized, so the Adventists don't claim him. Well, they do, they just conveniently leave that tiny little fact out of the history books. (I know this because I grew up SDA and heard all about him, but never found out he left the church until I was 20.)

Wasn't the movie, "The Road to Wellville" about Mr. Kellogg? I think Dana Carvey played the wackjob brother.

Wasn't the movie, "The Road to Wellville" about Mr. Kellogg? I think Dana Carvey played the wackjob brother.

THat was an interesting movie! I Anthony Hopkins played Kellogg, Dana Carvey played George Kellogg, I think his son. Matthew Broderick and John Cusack were also in it. (I'm not a crazy fan, I looked it up on IMDB to double check the actors)

Nobody's commented on the yogurt enemas, yet? Methinks he was very repressed if he felt the need to fill people's butts with...yeah...

Nobody's commented on the yogurt enemas, yet? Methinks he was very repressed if he felt the need to fill people's butts with...yeah...

ya that job has been passed down to duggie.

Archived