IGNORED

The Lord's Boot Camp- Scarier than Jesus Camp

SpeakNow

Also had to say, loved the shot in the opening when the sign reads The Lord's Botcamp. Hilarity ensues... :lol:

:lol: :D

I just can't figure out how parents can do that to their kids. The girl with the A&D problem did not need that camp, she needed some good counseling and it's likely her parents did too. Instead she's still trapped on the guilt cycle of xtianity with no hope of really addressing her substance issues.

I wonder how many of those "conversions" are people who actually already believed that Jesus died for their sins and had already been saved. My cousin and I were approached by an older gentleman pushing the same shtick at a fair in Ohio once, and despite our repeated assertions that we did, in fact, believe in Jesus, he insisted that because we were baptized Catholic that we were not "true" believers. Asshole.

Or people saying "Oh yes, Jesus, that sounds good, sign me up!" just to get rid of them. I can't imagine many people want to waste their old age debating theology with smug teenagers...

Or people saying "Oh yes, Jesus, that sounds good, sign me up!" just to get rid of them. I can't imagine many people want to waste their old age debating theology with smug teenagers...

I'm not actually cruel enough to do this in person, but every time someone tries to convert me I want to fake one of those over the top, bathic, ridiculously black-and-white- conversions, then at the end go, "Haha. Had you going for a second there, huh? No belt notch for you."

I'm not actually cruel enough to do this in person, but every time someone tries to convert me I want to fake one of those over the top, bathic, ridiculously black-and-white- conversions, then at the end go, "Haha. Had you going for a second there, huh? No belt notch for you."

You can always just nod and say "Mhm",lie and say that you already are a Christians...or threaten to call the police on them for harrassment!

Archived