IGNORED

Rebecca Eleventy-hundred turns 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WonderingInWA

Oh, my. I'm just not sure what to say about this. She got a photo album and a set of gift cards. And they went to McDonalds and a thrift store. I feel so sorry for this girl.

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-birthday.html#comment-form

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ummm... she bought a child's dress to "keep for someday?"

I'm assuming she means for future children she intends to have.

This is really mean, but they all are really unfortunate looking. Buying fancy dresses for little girls that don't exist is weird. What if she never marries? What if she has all boys someday? She obviously had money to spend, so why didn't she spend it on something she could wear?

The presents are okay for an 80 year old, but not a woman turning 21. I love cheesecake but that looked really strange. Maybe it was the frosting flowers.

Ummm... she bought a child's dress to "keep for someday?"

She bought TWO children's dresses.

In the next installment (Lord willing, she says!) she will tell us why she didn't have friends and family over for her birthday.

She is sooooooo trying to impress Steve M and snag one of the M boys.

Also, Rebecca looks very unhealthy. Her skin tone looks awful and those big shiners she has. Not snarking on her looks but it looks like she is lacking vitamins or has a food allergy.

In the next installment (Lord willing, she says!) she will tell us why she didn't have friends and family over for her birthday.

She is sooooooo trying to impress Steve M and snag one of the M boys.

The M boys could do much, much worse. Although we snark on her, she does seem to be a nice, if naive, young (very young) woman.

She's buying clothes for a child she doesn't have. She may never have a daughter.

I watched the two short videos and Annah looks downright sick. Her skin coloring is so pale and he hair looks unhealthy. There is no glow to her. don't get me started on the boy in the video--the high waisted pants with his shirt tucked in, he is an odd one to say the least.

I have no doubt that Rebecca has her heart set on one Joseph or John Maxwell, either will do for her and probably her sister too. I cannot even imagine Steve allowing that to happen even if the J-boys wanted either one of the girls.

Steve will never let her be a Maxwell, if only bc her use of exclamation points indicates a level of enthusiasm that Steve would never approve of.

The girls (and their mother) do look pale and unhealthy. The skin and hair are lank, etc. I think it's prolly combo of bad diet, bad lighting and bad photography.

The M boys could do much, much worse. Although we snark on her, she does seem to be a nice, if naive, young (very young) woman.

SRSLY. I'd rather hang out with her than the Maxwells ANY day of the week! She needs to set her sights higher!

I appreciate everyone seeing my comments about her unhealthy appearance for what they were. Also, Steve really looks down on her - he is so curt to her when she posts on their blog.

I appreciate everyone seeing my comments about her unhealthy appearance for what they were. Also, Steve really looks down on her - he is so curt to her when she posts on their blog.

Because Steve-O is also a massive tool ;)

And I'm sure she idolizes them, and so it must really hurt. I can only hope that she wakes up and realizes that they are not worth her time. Just compare Steve-O's always clipped and curt replies, and the lack of any human feeling on the Maxwell blog because it never shows any relationships with ANYONE outside of the immediate family compound, with the K!!!! blog, which shows them having sincere interactions with actual named people who they clearly care about, even if they insist on doing it in stiff satin outfits. They actually seem to have f*n!

Steve will never let her be a Maxwell, if only bc her use of exclamation points indicates a level of enthusiasm that Steve would never approve of.

The girls (and their mother) do look pale and unhealthy. The skin and hair are lank, etc. I think it's prolly combo of bad diet, bad lighting and bad photography.

Their entire family looks completely unhealthy. I think poor nutrition is probably at the root of the problem. It's sad to me that this girl has been homeschooled. I don't think either of her parents were qualified to educate her. Or her sister. She seems happy in her existence, but she doesn't seem to have very high expectations.

She also said her dad took her to Cracker Barrel. *sigh* What is it with the Fundies and Cracker Barrel? It's like Dennys right?

Its definitely a couple steps up from Denny's. Similar menu but better quality? More like a Bob Evans, or an applebees, but more "country".

Rebecca's family seems to have fun- heck they make cakes and have friends (people who aren't just there to work putting together chore packs like the Maxwell's) and go to McDonald's and Cracker Barrel. Steve-o would never approve because he probably would see her as too worldly. Steve's an asshat. Yes, her skin tone just looks off. She seems to be a very nice, genuine girl. She needs to forget about the Maxwell's- they'd suck all the fun outta her.

She also said her dad took her to Cracker Barrel. *sigh* What is it with the Fundies and Cracker Barrel? It's like Dennys right?

I'd have to agree with this. I've taken my relatives out to Cracker Barrel because they serve old Southern favorites like fried okra, which is not a regular menu item here in Arizona. My folks really like that stuff on occasion. I would say that pretty much everything on the menu is Southern comfort food (but without the liquor).

Cracker Barrel is actually probably a really nice treat for them. Probably why everyone did not go, it's probably expensive for them. It's nice dad took her to dinner.

Oh wow, that is just super creepy that she bought those dresses, and she did it as a birthday gift to herself! She just seems so desperate, although I can't really blame her in that situation. I can almost picture her as an unmarried virgin in her 70s using those dresses on dolls and talking quietly to herself.

Rebecca seems like a nice, but very sheltered girl. She definitely has the stunted maturity a lot of fundie girls. I buy cute clothes for my nieces, as do my friends but never for some hypothetical daughter, unless she is actively trying to conceive. The last time I knew of a girl who wanted a dress for a future baby was 9 years old and put it on a doll for safe keeping.

Rebecca, you can do so much better than a Maxwell son.

Being a displaced southerner, I would not turn down dinner at cracker barrel. I would just bring a flask to spike my berry tea.

She does look like she could be his daughter, and when I watched Deadliest Catch last night, I realized that.

Archived