IGNORED

The Results Are In! - Dan B.

Turning-A-New-Leaf

Well, it has been reported, finally, that the results for the BAR Exam Dan B. took back in February are finally in.

It looks like he passed. Bethany showed a small pic of what appears on the screen when an applicant is listed as passing.

So, now they are celebrating, he is looking for new work, and they are preparing for a move sometime in the month of June.

What do you think?

I was quite surprised by the news, especially since there is so much stake put into these exams and not having a professional education, in addition, to a homeschool education just makes it even harder.

The reality is the legal market is in rough shape. Many job postings require top grades from top schools, etc.

I know of several attorneys who graduated in the past 1 to 3 years who may be technically 'employed', but they are only part time jobs, jobs with more title than money, etc.. I know of one attorney (graduated 3 years ago) who hung out his own shingle, but still works a part time (non legal) office job to make ends meet.

I would be very surprised if Dan landed a "good" attorney position. He may find an interesting position, perhaps even a satisfying position but unlikely that he will land a lucrative position, given his resume.

I would be very surprised if Dan landed a "good" attorney position. He may find an interesting position, perhaps even a satisfying position but unlikely that he will land a lucrative position, given his resume.

I thought he was going to continue working for his homeschool place?

Or are they hoping to find him another job in California?

Archived