IGNORED

Did Lina Close Her Veggie Blog?

Ralar

I just tried to read Lina's latest blog entry ant I couldn't get to t. Got a message saying I wasn't invited. I'm talking about her vegan mama blog, not set part life. When did she close her blog to the "uninvited?"

So, the non-preemie "preemie" has arrived, right on schedule, and she doesn't want her critics to spoil the fun of the announcement. Just my guess...

Yeah, I can't view it either. Boo... Her recipes actually looked like ones I'd try. Maybe TT couldn't pay for the Internet and his Harley :roll:

So, the non-preemie "preemie" has arrived, right on schedule, and she doesn't want her critics to spoil the fun of the announcement. Just my guess...

Exactly. And then she will come back in a few months (being the little attention hound she is) saying she had to stop blogging to take care of her premature baby, who by the grace of God is completely healthy.

If she gave birth today, she conceived on or around August 29. This is not taking into account that first babies tend to be a bit late (which means she conceived earlier in August) or that she might have given birth last week or something. This was my suspicion from the second they went all no touching and moved the wedding up to ASAP.

Hope everything went well! There is no shame in marrying because of a sweet baby, the only shame is in going shomer negiah after you already have a bun in the oven.

Sometime in September wasn't it?

Sometime in September wasn't it?

September 20 (my birthday, hence why I remember. Promise I'm not actually that creepy!)

Oh well, she flounced again. She has closed her youtube account as well.

It's still available if you subscribe to her feed. On May 21 she posted about vegan parenting books, no mention of labor or babies. I think she would have a big birth story up if the baby were here.

Exactly. And then she will come back in a few months (being the little attention hound she is) saying she had to stop blogging to take care of her premature baby, who by the grace of God is completely healthy.

This.

It will be:

!!!111!!!!!111!!! I had a 10 pound preemie!! Special Snowflake Baby!!

I commented a couple of times, and I was very polite. I liked some of the recipes as well. Now she's made it invite only.

OH well. Paranoia reigns.

I commented a couple of times, and I was very polite. I liked some of the recipes as well. Now she's made it invite only.

OH well. Paranoia reigns.

I agree, there are a few good recipes.

Her feed is still up. No baby. Nothing since yesterday's post though.

http://www.facebook.com/TexasBirthCenter

I've been keep my eye on this pretty closely the last few weeks - she comments on it regularly and I think this is who she is planning on using as a midwife?!?! Not positive though - hoping they will break the news for us!

I don't think the feed will be up for much longer since if you go to the actual blog, there's a message saying it's been removed.

Do you think it could be related to the discussion here when she posted about not being able to afford anything interesting to eat? Could she have gotten some negative comments?

I'm glad she is going to have a midwife. TT's boss and his wife are supporters of unassisted birth:

My brother has made a big deal on his blog the last few days about people he knows who promote what he considers to be "junk science". I wonder if he considers me and Lindsey to fit in that category, especially considering the fact that we support and practice unassisted childbirth, no vaccinations, and quite a few other "alternative" viewpoints. I guess if the shoe fits....

http://fourquestions.us/blog/archive/20 ... rchive.php

For some reason you can't link to individual pages of the blog, you have to scroll down to the post "Junk Science" about 3/4 of the way down.

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at veggout.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'

This is what I get when I try to see Lina's blog. Darn it! I really wanted to try some of her recipes. Could she reactivate it in the future, or are blogspot removals for good?

While I am completely in the "pregnant before married" group, unfortunately a bigger non-preemie looking baby doesn't mean anything.

My niece is a month old. She was due tomorrow. Confirmed 36-weeker, born at 7 lb 9 oz (although my sister was huge at the end and Lina never was) and does NOT nor did she ever even look like a newborn. Does have some of the characteristic hair on her back and shoulders/arms but since her Italian daddy looked like a wolf boy when he was born, it's genetics not gestation. Kid had a full head of hair that is just getting thicker and longer and when I was taking photos at 2 weeks old, she nearly rolled completely over from stomach to back.

So, bragging aside, even if Lina's child isn't a typical newborn unfortunately it doesn't prove anything. However I won't believe that she wasn't pregnant when they got married unless that kid comes 40-42 weeks or more after the wedding.

Archived