IGNORED

Write like a REAL ATI BLOGGER!!! ATI WRITING Seminar!!!!!

IReallyAmHopewell

Next Date: Saturday, Sep 3, 2011, 9:00am- 5:00pm Location: Institute In Basic Life Principles Dates and times are subject to change; call ahead for more details

The fourth annual A Writer's Vision Literary Symposium will teach current and aspiring authors how to write, publish, market and sell their books. It will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, September 3, at Character Inn Conference Center, 520 W Main St, Oklahoma City.

Saturday, July 16 is the early registration deadline. After Saturday, registration increases from $30 to $40.

For more information, go to www.madebymepublications.com, or call 623-9431.

Categories: Business & Tech, Community & Non-Profit, Expo & Conventions, Seminar, Workshops

Schedule: â–ºSat, Sep 3, 2011: 9:00am- 5:00pm

Contact Info: Phone: 405-623-9431

Read more: http://wimgo.com/oklahoma-city-ok/a-wri ... z1S5mWmC00

The arrogance astounds me. Do they really think they can teach you all you need to know about professional writing in one day???? Really??? Good grief!

If we're all very (un)lucky, this will be the result.

I read the first 4 chapters of that fanfic. Must. Scrub. Brain. Vigorously. I don't think there is any way to get back the 100 IQ points I just lost reading that. :shock: Excuse me as I crawl into a hole in a fetal position and attempt to imagine that horrific abuse of the English language never passed before my eyes....

I read the first 4 chapters of that fanfic. Must. Scrub. Brain. Vigorously. I don't think there is any way to get back the 100 IQ points I just lost reading that. :shock: Excuse me as I crawl into a hole in a fetal position and attempt to imagine that horrific abuse of the English language never passed before my eyes....

I read that abnomination the year Sevy was born. I still regret reading that thing. I lasted as far as chapter 4 or 5, but then I just had to quit. Blecch!!

Sadly, there are plenty of secular sites/programs just like this one - ALL hoping to scam you out of a chunk of money by giving you information you could find for yourself with no more effort than it took to write them a check. Self-publishing (or vanity publishing, just to irritate the fundies) has been around forever, but it was always the purview of those with money to burn. With the advent of the print-on-demand industry and e-books, ANYONE with a computer can "publish" a book for next to nothing.

Sadly, there are plenty of secular sites/programs just like this one - ALL hoping to scam you out of a chunk of money by giving you information you could find for yourself with no more effort than it took to write them a check. Self-publishing (or vanity publishing, just to irritate the fundies) has been around forever, but it was always the purview of those with money to burn. With the advent of the print-on-demand industry and e-books, ANYONE with a computer can "publish" a book for next to nothing.

but it is more special if done in the name of god.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! It was........................................Dumbledore!

VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISED

Why not teach professional writing in a day? They teach you to deliver babies from home.....(or DID before they changed from midwife to "birth attendant" or whatever)

Archived