IGNORED

Jim Bob needs to lay off the make up..

sassyNoz47

Fb changed the cover photo for 19kac.. michelle and jb sharing a milkshake :roll: but check out the make up on JB.

For those of us not on Facebook, could someone take a screenshot?

btw, maybe it is just the food baby that all of the other Duggars seem to have lately... but Michelle looks pregnant again.

btw, maybe it is just the food baby that all of the other Duggars seem to have lately... but Michelle looks pregnant again.

Meh, doesn't look pregnant to me. Might be abdominal fat paired with small-ish breasts. You can't expect her figure to be great after 19 kids.

Boob's handling a "milkshake" alright... Ahahahaha. Sorry, I'm being terribly juvenile right now, but yeah, awkward as hell hand placement. :?

pinocchio-1.jpg

I can drink milkshakes just like a real boy!

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Looks like they've airbrushed the pair of them.

Jim Bob need to lay off the hairspray before he kills the last of his brain cells on the fumes.

I agree with all who've said it's photoshopped: 1. the milkshake is photoshopped in; 2. JB's face has been botoxed beyond the telling; 3. his hand is definitely weird, as someone else said.

El yucko!!!!

I'd be more impressed with a picture of jim bob and michelle caring for their brood, then posing for pictures showing their romantic personal relationship. People with 5 kids hardly have time for milkshake picture posing. Maybe if they put more work into raising their children than into their relationship, I would think it's a cute, and deserved break. Raising 19 kids means you have to work 19x as hard to raise them. Not working on keeping the romance alive. I know children benefit from having a united couple, but this still rubs me the wrong way

Michelle looks like she always does when she's not pregnant. Which is pretty good for someone who's had 19 kids, but I digress. I don't know why Jim Bob thought it was a good idea to make that face for the picture. And even the leghumperscommenters have noticed the makeup.

Sorry I meant to attach the pic with the post but.. I have a brand new baby in the house who thought he needed held. So I had to post fast.

I never want another milkshake ever again.

...creepy...

Doesn't it look like JB is holding her up like he not only has to hand her the milkshake but make sure she stands in the right place to receive the straw? And she's like "Gee, thanks for the permission to drink your milkshake, headship!" And he's like, "Oh your welcome, Uterus Michelle, milkshakes are good for your uterus, right?" And then they both fake-giggle and that's when the picture was taken.

Archived