IGNORED

Maxwell Brothers

Rosie

I'm a bit defrauded by Joseph in this photo:

DSC_2346.jpg

Nathan has a slightly maniacal look in his eye, doesn't he?

NO, not maniacal--just clueless and not accustomed to being seen as an adult. Sad and totally not his fault. Steve is the maniacal one.

I cant say either of them are defrauding. If anything Nathan looks a little creepy to me.

I cant say either of them are defrauding. If anything Nathan looks a little creepy to me.

Me too. Out of all the Maxwell men, I think John and Jesse are the best looking ones.

Yup, John is straight-up HOT. He and Mary got all the best genes in that family. From recent pictures, there's a certain twinkle in his eye that has long been distinguished in the others.

Joseph is far too toothy to be defrauding to me; having said that, they are reasonably attractive people caught up in a terrible world of untold misery and unhappiness.

The one on the left has desperate-looking eyes. I would too, if I were as trapped as they are.

John and Jesse are the defrauding ones, IMO. Nathan looks tired and old and Christopher looks creepy.

I feel just as bad for the sons of this family as I do for the daughters. They're just as trapped as each other. :(

Nathan is probably 34ish and he still has to take any and all questions concerning his career and teaching the IT classes to Steve for permission, and to ask permission for Joseph and john to participate with him in the business. Joseph and John are both over 21, and Steve still runs their lives as if they were young children. How do they learn responsibility?

John and Jesse are the defrauding ones, IMO. Nathan looks tired and old and Christopher looks creepy.

I feel just as bad for the sons of this family as I do for the daughters. They're just as trapped as each other. :(

I agree with you on Nathan. If I didn't know his age, I would think he was in his early 40's.

Guest Anonymous

Agreed on John. Jesse is a nice enough lad, but still looks like a child/young teen to me. Nathan looks scary in the photo above, but that might just be him gurning at Christopher-the-ropey-photographer...

DSC_2020.jpg

And someone's rocking the wide leg stance even on the sky ride.

DSC_2020.jpg

That photo makes me sad. This would be such a nice photo of a courting couple with chaparones. No touching, girl modestly dressed, boy looking manly. I hate that these kids might never get to experiance that :(

I've noticed the Maxwell boys (especially John) always have unnaturally straight/rigid/robotic posture. It's kind of creepy...

Nathan is probably 34ish and he still has to take any and all questions concerning his career and teaching the IT classes to Steve for permission, and to ask permission for Joseph and john to participate with him in the business. Joseph and John are both over 21, and Steve still runs their lives as if they were young children. How do they learn responsibility?

Exactly, I wonder that myself. I feel the Arndt brothers are in the same situation, their father totally controls everything in that family and the sons can't do anything career and otherwise unless daddy approves it first. :roll: Fortunate for the Arndt boys the family businesses seem to be fairly successful and the sons could probably make a living on their own doing the stuff they do for the father. I just feel bad for the ones who do the wedding photography as the one son seems to really want to be married, that must suck.

Yes, I thought the same. Also, perhaps someone down below would be able to look up Mary's skirt. :naughty:

Hopefully Mary has some shorts or thick exercise briefs on underneath. If I'm wearing some long flarey skirt like that (thinking of my old school uniforms here) I always do/did. I just feel way too exposed if it's just undies.

Fortunate for the Arndt boys the family businesses seem to be fairly successful and the sons could probably make a living on their own doing the stuff they do for the father. I just feel bad for the ones who do the wedding photography as the one son seems to really want to be married, that must suck.

On one of the specials (or, was there only one?), they showed one of the boys had their own court reporting/transcribing business. I can't imagine the realities of life he sees in his everyday work.

The nice thing was he made a comment that he was beginning to see his hard work pay off in terms of his business becoming more successful. Yes, he followed his father into the business, but it's at least a money making venture. I was on another forum where someone made it seem as though you could earn really decent money as a court reporter. It's not only reporting during trials, but it's also taking depositions at attorney offices, etc.

Joseph is far too toothy to be defrauding to me; having said that, they are reasonably attractive people caught up in a terrible world of untold misery and unhappiness.

Too much gums.

Gummy smiles are bit common in the Maxwell family. Not trying to be mean, but I think Anna and Joseph have the worst gummy smiles.

Gummy smiles are bit common in the Maxwell family. Not trying to be mean, but I think Anna and Joseph have the worst gummy smiles.

Yes they have indeed

Archived