IGNORED

My best fundie outfit!!!

Doyenne-of-Denim

To put this into perspective, I'm a former fundie wannabee who used to read Ladies Against Feminism and all those crazy sites and wish my husband would let me go off the religious deep end. He and my in-laws took all of my craziness in stride and hoped I would come to my senses. I eventually did, and I am now a rational person with no religious views. However, my in-laws live in a high-tick area where Lyme disease is a serious problem AND they keep their lawn natural and largely unmowed. I have a number of friends who are battling Lyme disease. I also have a sweet six-year-old daughter who is a tick magnet. I have assembled a tick-repellent outfit that would do any fundie proud...except for the Natalie Dee t-shirt, of course!

I have now turned my fundie obsession into a tick obsession...my long skirt, tights, and canvas shoes will all be treated with permethrin. My daughter has a similar outfit. We also have white neckerchiefs that can double as headscarves. We're going to look like we're in a cult...

I actually think white tights and tennnies are really hot :D

haha i love it and i could totally see a fundy wearing that shirt! :) she would just think it was praising her homemaking skills ;)

haha i love it and i could totally see a fundy wearing that shirt! :) she would just think it was praising her homemaking skills ;)

:clap:

The picture on the shirt draws attention to the chestal area! You defrauding hussy! Some man might see that and think you're trying to seduce him!

Also, you forgot the flipflops.

This outfit is too well fitting to be fundy, you are not frumpy enough :lol:

This outfit is too well fitting to be fundy, you are not frumpy enough :lol:

I didn't want to be the first one to criticize, but your ankles are much too sexy.

Plus, the combination of white shoes with white stockings is reminiscent of a nurse, and we all know that nurses are fallen women (and yes(!), they are ALL women) who dared to obtain education.

I'll be blocking your posts until you come to your senses.

The fact that there is an iron on your shirt just shows that you love homemaking skills and are proud to show it. Any fundie man would be lucky to have authority over you. :) lol

Archived