IGNORED

Disgusting, blatant racism

SpeakNow

Both "Laura" and one of "her" "commenters" (read: sockpuppets) think that melanin is spelled melatonin. Hmm, I haven't noticed my skin getting darker from taking melatonin a few nights a week... :roll:

LOL white people. She seriously thinks white people are at the top of the heap? LOL.

(I mean, really, if she wants to be racist, she should hear what racists elsewhere have to say about fat lazy white Americans. Cue Tiger Mom for mere starters. Did I mention fat? Oh yeah and violent too. But mainly fat and lazy. Always with the guns, shooting up their schools.)

Someone needs to read biology books dated later than the 1960s. Fucking idiot. I can't believe this whole thing is still believed by people.

Ah well. Why should the attention of a woman (don't really believe a woman is posting, but I'll take the claim for the fact now) who thinks women to be inferior in all respects be taken seriously? Women are only ment to take positions that SUPPORT men, not presenting original thoughts and projects. So her posts can be safely seen as inconsequential.

Second, in my experience, woman lawyers are better than men at the skills required of junior associates, but worse at the skills required of senior associates and partners. My field is litigation, which is a win/lose endeavor analogous to combat, chess or tennis. In my experience, women litigators usually lack the hyper-competitive drive to win that results in consistent victories, time and time again. They do not do so well at handling cases independently, thinking strategically, knowing when to hold and when to fold, and making firm, sometimes spontaneous, black line judgment calls that turn out to be right. It is like they are helpless without their Daddy.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... law-firms/

(She has not written this piece herself, but a certain "JM" has, but she posted it and obviously agrees with it.)

Btw, wasn't it predicted in the thread about the original article that fundie bloggers would be all over it? Whoever said it was right!

Not that inner city schools are the only problem, but has she ever ebb to an inner city school? My former roommate teaches 1st grade in one, and she had nearly 40 kids in her class. Schools here are understaffed and underfunded, no surprise that those who can afford to send their kids to Catholic school whether they are Catholic or not.

Second person posting after Jana called her out on the racis mand blames feminists and liberals instead. Typical.

Ah well. Why should the attention of a woman (don't really believe a woman is posting, but I'll take the claim for the fact now) who thinks women to be inferior in all respects be taken seriously? Women are only ment to take positions that SUPPORT men, not presenting original thoughts and projects. So her posts can be safely seen as inconsequential.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... law-firms/

(She has not written this piece herself, but a certain "JM" has, but she posted it and obviously agrees with it.)

Btw, wasn't it predicted in the thread about the original article that fundie bloggers would be all over it? Whoever said it was right!

I call bullshit on JM and his lawyers and invite them to the world of NY litigation practice.

I followed the link to "the talk" and I wish I hadn't. The overt racism is horrifying takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz1vhDfYpwy Do reasonable people actually believe this sort of craziness?

Archived